Linux-iSCSI.org JeOS i386 Packages Online!

Nicholas A. Bellinger

Nov 20, 2007, 7:34:15 PM11/20/07
to Linux-iSCSI.org Target Dev, Mike Christie, FUJITA Tomonori, Ming Zhang, LKML, linux-scsi
Greetings all,

After the release of JeOS yesterday, which is the Ubuntu based VM that
is intended to be used a virtual appliance, I have gone ahead and
generated the kernel and userspace builds for the Linux-iSCSI.org Target
stack. The .debs are currently available from the iSCSI build cluster:

http://linux-iscsi.org/builds/jeos/i386/

I will be adding a jeos/ubuntu repository shortly, and the actual
downloadable demo LIO VM (which will be around 200 MB compressed) is
planned to be released in the upcoming weeks. The current release is
intended for developers of JeOS. Please stay tuned to
http://Linux-iSCSI.org for more information.

Enjoy!

--nab