Re: help regarding problems in link grammer

Linas Vepstas

Sep 22, 2011, 1:38:35 PM9/22/11
to sivapradha raman, link-g...@googlegroups.com, domlac...@gmail.com
On 22 September 2011 01:26, sivapradha raman <sivapr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I hav installed link grammer parser in Linux(CentOS) after installation i
> tested some sample programs but i m getting the error as
>
> link-grammer/api.h:no such file or directory. kindly reply me how can i
> correct this error.

If you installed in the default location, this file should end up at

/usr/local/include/link-grammer/api.h

and so #include <link-grammer/api.h> should find it.

It is possible, but unlikely, that you need to say gcc
-I/usr/local/include when
compiling ...

--linas

Dominic Lachowicz

Sep 22, 2011, 1:40:07 PM9/22/11
to linasv...@gmail.com, sivapradha raman, link-g...@googlegroups.com
IIRC, there's a pkg-config file that gets installed. You should just
need to use something like `pkg-config --cflags --libs link-grammar`
in your Makefile.

--
"I like to pay taxes. With them, I buy civilization." --  Oliver Wendell Holmes