support our and your NGO: Kwasa Kwasa!!! Rooms at good and fair prices!

eva porrez

Apr 26, 2012, 11:42:20 AM4/26/12
to lilong...@googlegroups.com
Hello Lilongwe,

You may have noticed quite some Kwasa Kwasa - action in town! Look for our volunteers selling waffles and promoting the activities of this florishing NGO. You too can contribute to our work: buy our waffles, come to a sale, come to our gate for homemade jam or eggs or, if you need a place to stay when you're visiting Lilongwe, and you want to support a social tourism - project, this is the place. Feel at home in our little volunteer - family, in a tranquille and safe environment and be a part of what we are achieving here!

Not only do you get a fair price for a good nights' sleep, your money goes straight into the project! By staying with us, you give our participants in the project a chance to train jobskills.

Single room: 2000 MK a night, breakfast included
Double room 3000 MK a night, breakfast included
Tent in garden: 1600 MK a night
Tentspace: 500 MK a night

You can also order breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks!

If you've missed our fun and succesfull garage -and bakesale last weekend, be sure you can make it in May, we'll keep you posted on the exact date.

We thank you for your support and hope to welcome you soon!

The Kwasa Kwasa - team.
Crescentroad 68, area 3, Lilongwe

eva porrez

Apr 29, 2012, 8:44:25 AM4/29/12