Novell Pulse, front end by Lift

David Pollak

Nov 8, 2009, 1:06:43 PM11/8/09
to liftweb
Folks,

Last week, Novell announced their new groupware product, Pulse: http://www.novell.com/products/pulse/

Pulse's UI was built with Lift.  If you have time to watch the demo, it's very impressive... quite frankly, I was blown away... I didn't think web browsers could do that, Lift or no.

So, congrats to the Pulse team and congrats to the Lift community for giving feedback that made Lift a platform that could build such an app and congrats to the Lift committers to listening to community feedback and building the Lift platform.

Thanks,

David

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Surf the harmonics

Timothy Perrett

Nov 8, 2009, 3:54:19 PM11/8/09
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Kudos everyone - the fact that organisations are building saleable
products on Lift is a testament to the quality of the platform so
early on in its life; as a team we should take real pride in this :-)

Cheers, Tim

David LaPalomento

Nov 11, 2009, 1:14:38 AM11/11/09
to Lift
I'm glad to hear you like what you've seen so far with Pulse! I don't
think we could do half the stuff we're doing without Lift backing us
up. Stay tuned, we'll have more than a video to share with the group
soon :)

David

On Nov 8, 3:54 pm, Timothy Perrett <timo...@getintheloop.eu> wrote:
> Kudos everyone - the fact that organisations are building saleable
> products on Lift is a testament to the quality of the platform so
> early on in its life; as a team we should take real pride in this :-)
>
> Cheers, Tim
>
> On 8 Nov 2009, at 18:06, David Pollak wrote:
>

> > Folks,
>
> > Last week, Novell announced their new groupware product, Pulse:http://www.novell.com/products/pulse/
>
> > Pulse's UI was built with Lift.  If you have time to watch the demo,
> > it's very impressive... quite frankly, I was blown away... I didn't
> > think web browsers could do that, Lift or no.
>
> > So, congrats to the Pulse team and congrats to the Lift community
> > for giving feedback that made Lift a platform that could build such
> > an app and congrats to the Lift committers to listening to community
> > feedback and building the Lift platform.
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > David
>
> > --
> > Lift, the simply functional web frameworkhttp://liftweb.net
> > Beginning Scalahttp://www.apress.com/book/view/1430219890

TylerWeir

Nov 11, 2009, 8:55:41 AM11/11/09
to Lift
I'm a little late to the party, but Pulse is really quite amazing.
Well done all.

David LaP, I eagerly await anything you have to share.

Tyler

David Pollak

Nov 11, 2009, 12:05:43 PM11/11/09
to lif...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 5:55 AM, TylerWeir <tyler...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm a little late to the party, but Pulse is really quite amazing.
Well done all.

David LaP, I eagerly await anything you have to share.

Me2

Xuefeng Wu

Nov 16, 2009, 9:12:58 AM11/16/09
to Lift