Make MenuBuilder generate link for current page

Hugo Palma

Feb 8, 2010, 9:53:36 AM2/8/10
to Lift
By default the menubuilder snippet doesn't generate a link for the
current page.
Can this behavior be changed ?

Thanks

David Pollak

Feb 8, 2010, 3:10:57 PM2/8/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com

There's currently no option to override this behavior.  What attribute do folks think should be added to change this behavior?

Thanks

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Surf the harmonics

Naftoli Gugenheim

Feb 10, 2010, 1:29:35 AM2/10/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
linkToSelf="true"?
(Without getting involved in the different conventions for multiple-word attributes :) )

-------------------------------------
David Pollak<feeder.of...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 6:53 AM, Hugo Palma <hugo.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> By default the menubuilder snippet doesn't generate a link for the
> current page.
> Can this behavior be changed ?

There's currently no option to override this behavior. What attribute do
folks think should be added to change this behavior?

> Thanks
>
> --

> liftweb+u...@googlegroups.com<liftweb%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

David Pollak

Feb 10, 2010, 11:54:46 AM2/10/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Unless someone objects, this works for me.

David Pollak

Feb 11, 2010, 3:02:35 PM2/11/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com