Dynamic parameter for sitemap

Diego Medina

Dec 28, 2010, 3:31:03 AM12/28/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In my application users can reach this url:

http://127.0.0.1:8080/agent-details?v=2.3.4.00

and I have a few menu entries using Sitemap, just to keep it short,
let's say I have:

* Main
* Agent Details

What I'm trying to do is that when I am on this url:

http://127.0.0.1:8080/agent-details?v=2.3.4.00 (which correspond to
the "Agent Details" menu item).
I'd like the "Main" menu item to link to:

http://127.0.0.1:8080/main?v=2.3.4.00

that is, add the "?v=2.3.4.00" to the link generated by the Sitemap.

I searched on the archives and I think that this post

http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/971d4617bf6678b0/4e26757d92b881c8

may be pretty close to what I need, and I tried to rewrite it to fit
my needs, but I cannot get it to add the menu item with the v
parameter.

I put together a small sample app
https://github.com/fmpwizard/dynamic-menu

and this is my Boot.scala:

https://github.com/fmpwizard/dynamic-menu/blob/master/src/main/scala/bootstrap/liftweb/Boot.scala

Thanks

Diego

P.S. Let me know if this email wasn't clear, it's pretty late over here :)

--
Diego Medina
Web Developer

David Pollak

Jan 5, 2011, 11:30:27 PM1/5/11
to lif...@googlegroups.com
SiteMap does not currently support the addition of query parameters.  You're welcome to open a ticket at http://ticket.liftweb.net (you must be a watcher of the Liftweb space on assembla).  I don't know if it'll get into 2.3-M1, but at least we'll have it on the list.

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Blog: http://goodstuff.im
Surf the harmonics

Diego Medina