mapper CRUDify

Gang

Jan 1, 2010, 2:04:33 PM1/1/10
to Lift
Hi,

I'm a newbie with Lift. with CRUDify, is it possible to override
_showAllTemplate to show a limited number of columns? My table is big
so I don't want to show everything when the List All menu is invoked.

Thanks

David Pollak

Jan 4, 2010, 1:34:59 PM1/4/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com

Unfortunately, no.  The list of fields displayed in the List All is based on the visible form fields.  See line 484 of CRUDify.

However, this sounds like an interesting use case.  If you are so inclined, please open a ticket at http://github.com/dpp/liftweb/issues referencing this thread.

Thanks

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Surf the harmonics

Jonathan Ferguson

Jan 31, 2010, 1:23:04 AM1/31/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
I've opened a ticket

Cheers

Jono

Gang

Jan 31, 2010, 8:53:53 AM1/31/10
to Lift
Looks like there is also a bug with pagination on List All page. It
seems going forward with "Next" is fine, though I haven't tried going
all the way to the end. But I can't go back to the first page with
"Previous". The farthest I can back to is second page. I'll have to
re-enter the List all to see my first page.

Best regards