London Lift talk

1 view

andy

Feb 20, 2010, 3:22:00 PM2/20/10
to Lift
Hi all

The London Scala User Group (LSUG) will be presenting a talk by
Richard Dallaway on 'Getting started with Lift' at SkillsMatter on the
March 8th 2010 at 6:30.
This will be a general talk on the basic of Lift, what can be achieved
and how you can perform common web tasks.

For details of this talk can be found at:
http://www.meetup.com/london-scala/calendar/12468165/

and to sign up:
http://skillsmatter.com/event/java-jee/getting-started-with-lift

All are welcome, and there will be a visit to the pub afterwards.

andy

Marius

Feb 20, 2010, 4:49:42 PM2/20/10
to Lift
Neat ! ... will there be any video ?

Br's,
Marius

Timothy Perrett

Feb 20, 2010, 8:09:21 PM2/20/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Man, I really must try and drag my ass along to this...

Video would be good though as its more than likely i'll miss it due to work

Cheers, Tim

Okpala Ikenna N.

Feb 20, 2010, 5:03:26 PM2/20/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marius,

Yes skills matter are hosting the event and provide video recording services, the video is made available two days after the event.

i would iadvice that you watch this space

Cheers,

Okpala Ikenna N. Jr.

Marius

Feb 21, 2010, 2:53:42 AM2/21/10
to Lift
excellent !

On 21 feb., 00:03, "Okpala Ikenna N." <ikennaokp...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Marius,
>
> Yes skills matter are hosting the event and provide video recording
> services, the video is made available two days after the event.
>
> i would iadvice that you watch this

> space<http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/java-jee/lift-getting-started-with-sc...>

> Cheers,
>
> Okpala Ikenna N. Jr.
>

> On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 9:49 PM, Marius <marius.dan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Neat ! ... will there be any video ?
>
> > Br's,
> > Marius
>
> > On 20 feb., 22:22, andy <andy1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi all
>
> > > The London Scala User Group (LSUG) will be presenting a talk by
> > > Richard Dallaway on 'Getting started with Lift' at SkillsMatter on the
> > > March 8th 2010 at 6:30.
> > > This will be a general talk on the basic of Lift, what can be achieved
> > > and how you can perform common web tasks.
>
> > > For details of this talk can be found at:
> >http://www.meetup.com/london-scala/calendar/12468165/
>
> > > and to sign up:
> >http://skillsmatter.com/event/java-jee/getting-started-with-lift
>
> > > All are welcome, and there will be a visit to the pub afterwards.
>
> > > andy
>
> > --

> > liftweb+u...@googlegroups.com<liftweb%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com >

Richard Dallaway

Feb 22, 2010, 12:04:38 PM2/22/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 1:09 AM, Timothy Perrett
<tim...@getintheloop.eu> wrote:
> Man, I really must try and drag my ass along to this...

There'll be a trip to the pub after, if that's any use as an incentive
to come along :-)

Cheers
Richard
--
@d6y

Timothy Perrett

Feb 22, 2010, 12:12:14 PM2/22/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com

The problem is that im based in the westcountry... so its more getting there in the first instance if im not in the city for work.

Cheers, Tim

Richard Dallaway

Mar 9, 2010, 2:05:46 PM3/9/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 8:22 PM, andy <andy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The London Scala User Group (LSUG) will be presenting a talk by
> Richard Dallaway on 'Getting started with Lift' at SkillsMatter

It is done: http://icanhaz.com/gswl ... where you will find a link to
the Skillsmatter video.

Richard

Marius

Mar 9, 2010, 2:45:03 PM3/9/10
to Lift
Really nice talk Richard. Great stuff !!!

On Mar 9, 9:05 pm, Richard Dallaway <dalla...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 8:22 PM, andy <andy1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The London Scala User Group (LSUG) will be presenting a talk by
> > Richard Dallaway on 'Getting started with Lift' at SkillsMatter
>

> It is done:http://icanhaz.com/gswl... where you will find a link to
> the Skillsmatter video.
>
> Richard

David Pollak

Mar 9, 2010, 3:07:05 PM3/9/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Marius <marius...@gmail.com> wrote:
Really nice talk Richard. Great stuff !!!

It's excellent stuff!

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Surf the harmonics