Maven, Lift and Eclipse problem

glenn

May 14, 2009, 10:42:59 AM5/14/09
to Lift
I'm having trouble with continuous build in Eclipse, using maven to
build and run. This was not happening a few days ago, but suddenly, I
can no longer edit a scala file and simply refresh the browser to test
with jetty running. Now, after Eclipse compiles, I get the following
error in my Console:

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Failed to start database
'lift_example', see the next exception for details.
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException
(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA
(Unknown Source)
... 52 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Another instance of Derby may have
already booted the database C:\Users\Glenn\usr\local\develop\ws\myscala
\apgarBullardWeb\lift_example.

I have to stop jetty and restart just to test. Funny thing, I was able
to do continuous build and test before, and I can't think of anything
I've changed in my system to cause this.

Anone having a similar problem?

wapgui

May 15, 2009, 2:13:41 AM5/15/09
to Lift
Hi,

do you use the JavaRebell plugin? I had the same problem because I
forget to set in pom.xml the scanIntervalSeconds to 0 at the jetty
plugin section.

Cheers
Torsten