Feedback on presentation

Derek Chen-Becker

Jul 20, 2009, 6:05:43 PM7/20/09
to liftweb
I've attached the slides that I'll be using for my talk to the Boulder JUG in August. It's mainly cribbed from the excellent presentations that other people here have made, but I would appreciate any feedback on content or structure.

Thanks,

Derek
Boulder JUG.pdf

David Pollak

Jul 20, 2009, 6:09:32 PM7/20/09
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Looks good to me.
Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp

Timothy Perrett

Jul 20, 2009, 6:22:18 PM7/20/09
to lif...@googlegroups.com
+1 it looks really good mate. Presumably your doing a live demo at the start or similar?

Cheers, Tim

Sent from my iPhone

Meredith Gregory

Jul 20, 2009, 7:15:58 PM7/20/09
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Derek,

Any chance you could rent a time machine and give me these slides back in 2007 when i was first working out how to build a lift app? Nice work.

Best wishes,

--greg
--
L.G. Meredith
Managing Partner

+1 206.650.3740

http://biosimilarity.blogspot.com

marius d.

Jul 21, 2009, 2:26:50 AM7/21/09
to Lift
I like it, like it, like it ! :)

Br's,
Marius
>  Boulder JUG.pdf
> 226KViewDownload

Derek Chen-Becker

Jul 21, 2009, 10:11:07 AM7/21/09
to lif...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to do a live demo of the chat server. I was also thinking of doing a demo of the AJAX checkbox example that I show here.

Derek

Juan M Uys

Jul 21, 2009, 2:26:34 PM7/21/09
to lif...@googlegroups.com

On 20 Jul 2009, at 23:05, Derek Chen-Becker <dchen...@gmail.com>
wrote:
+1
I head up a tech forum at the office and will definitely use your
presentation to give the team an excellent introduction to the topic.

Thanks mate :-)

> Thanks,
>
> Derek
>

> <Boulder JUG.pdf>

Kris Nuttycombe

Jul 22, 2009, 12:03:50 AM7/22/09
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Looks great, Derek! I'm definitely looking forward to the presentation!

Kris