最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

jack

未読、
2010/12/19 20:49:532010/12/19
To: Lift
I am getting the following error

net.liftweb.http.LiftRules - Snippet Failure: SnippetFailure(/
want/-403286062/100001775492537/41.323877/-72.633434/Wid%20Jackman/
lamp/I%20WANT!%20this ->
ParsePath(List(wantDetail),,true,false),Full(baseballcard.gettopbartext),Class
Not Found)

At first I thought some exception was causing the package not to be
recognized but I don't see any errors other than the above one. I am
also seeing the following message on the web page

Error processing snippet baseballcard.gettopbartext.
Reason: Class Not Found XML causing this error:

Does this mean a class named XML is missing? The package is configured
in Boot.scala

Any ideas?

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

未読、
2010/12/19 21:02:492010/12/19
To: lif...@googlegroups.com
No, that means the class referenced in the snippet name wasn't found. It looks like you invoked the baseballcard.gettopbartext snippet. Since class and method names are case sensitive in snippet invocations, you should adjust accordingly. I imagine that should be something like BaseballCard.getTopBarText or something of the sort.
Antonio

jack

未読、
2010/12/19 21:09:452010/12/19
To: Lift
I am already invoking it that way. Here is the line.

On Dec 19, 9:02 pm, Antonio Salazar Cardozo <savedfastc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

jack

未読、
2010/12/19 21:12:232010/12/19
To: Lift
Its showing up in the error message on the page in all lowercase for
some reason.

jack

未読、
2010/12/19 22:06:072010/12/19
To: Lift
Ok, after much testing I am finding something very strange. When I
changed the method name from
getTopBarText to test, it worked. I checked it many times. Don't know
what to make of this.

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

未読、
2010/12/19 22:15:112010/12/19
To: lif...@googlegroups.com
Hm. Any chance you can post a gist of the snippet class?

On Dec 19, 9:12 pm, jack <j....@whirld.com> wrote:
> Its showing up in the error message on the page in all lowercase for
> some reason.
>
> On Dec 19, 9:09 pm, jack <j....@whirld.com> wrote:
>

> > I am already invoking it that way. Here is the line.

> > On Dec 19, 9:02 pm, Antonio Salazar Cardozo <savedf...@gmail.com>

jack

未読、
2010/12/19 22:15:282010/12/19
To: Lift
Do snippet names have to be lowercase?

Naftoli Gugenheim

未読、
2010/12/19 22:27:472010/12/19
To: liftweb
No, mixed case is fine.
Are you sure your template has *exactly* the same case and spelling as the method name? Try copy-pasting one over the other. Perhaps the reason why the error message has it all lower is because after it failed to find the way you spelled it, Lift looked for an all-lowercase method, and after not finding that either displayed the error message according to the last attempt.
Not sure if Lift works that way, just a thought.

jack

未読、
2010/12/19 22:32:252010/12/19
To: Lift
I'll check again more carefully.
> > liftweb+u...@googlegroups.com<liftweb%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com >
> > .

David Pollak

未読、
2010/12/19 22:33:182010/12/19
To: lif...@googlegroups.com

If you're using the HTML5 parser, all names are converted to lower case.

jack

未読、
2010/12/20 0:02:552010/12/20
To: Lift
I see. Thanks David.

On Dec 19, 10:33 pm, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> If you're using the HTML5 parser, all names are converted to lower case.
> On Dec 19, 2010 7:27 PM, "Naftoli Gugenheim" <naftoli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > No, mixed case is fine.
> > Are you sure your template has *exactly* the same case and spelling as the
> > method name? Try copy-pasting one over the other. Perhaps the reason why
> the
> > error message has it all lower is because after it failed to find the way
> > you spelled it, Lift looked for an all-lowercase method, and after not
> > finding that either displayed the error message according to the last
> > attempt.
> > Not sure if Lift works that way, just a thought.

Shark.Z

未読、
2011/01/15 12:02:132011/01/15
To: lif...@googlegroups.com
Problem solved? I've encounter exactly the same problem today.
DDP's Lift Basic Video at 02:46:30, his MySnip3 also reported this error, but DDP change to MySnip2, so didn't know why
this error happened. I run Simply Lift Code on my machine also chapter 3 also report this error.

on the console I can as the OP said:
Snippet Failure: SnippetFailure(/Menu/PreParamMenu -> ParsePath(List(Menu, PreParamMenu),,true,false),Full(PreParamMenuDemo),Class Not Found)

I am sure the case and classpath of the snippet are correct.

David Pollak

未読、
2011/01/15 12:07:122011/01/15
To: lif...@googlegroups.com
If you've got failing code that you don't understand, please put together an example and we'll look at it Posting example code | Lift Space | Assembla

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Blog: http://goodstuff.im
Surf the harmonics

johan

未読、
2011/01/25 14:31:352011/01/25
To: Lift
One more data point on this subject:
Using the html5 parser it seems we have to use lowercase snippets?

This camel case snippet fails with a class not found error:
<script src="https://gist.github.com/795438.js?file=lift%20snippet
%202.scala"></script>

https://gist.github.com/795438

The same snippet refactored to lowercase class name works:
<script src="https://gist.github.com/795433.js?file=html5%20snippet
%201.scala"></script>

https://gist.github.com/795433

(apologies for the unintentional private reply)

On Jan 15, 9:07 am, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> If you've got failing code that you don't understand, please put together an
> example and we'll look at it Posting example code | Lift Space |
> Assembla<https://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/liftweb/Posting_example_code>
>

> On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Shark.Z <evo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Problem solved? I've encounter exactly the same problem today.
> > DDP's Lift Basic Video at 02:46:30, his MySnip3 also reported this error,
> > but DDP change to MySnip2, so didn't know why
> > this error happened. I run Simply Lift Code on my machine also chapter 3
> > also report this error.
>
> > on the console I can as the OP said:
> > Snippet Failure: SnippetFailure(/Menu/PreParamMenu -> ParsePath(List(Menu,
> > PreParamMenu),,true,false),Full(PreParamMenuDemo),Class Not Found)
>
> > I am sure the case and classpath of the snippet are correct.
>
> >  --
>
> --
> Beginning Scalahttp://www.apress.com/book/view/1430219890

Maarten Koopmans

未読、
2011/01/25 14:47:302011/01/25
To: lif...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I saw a snippet failing in camel case when I whipped up an example against SNAPSHOT, but thought it was me.

David Pollak

未読、
2011/01/25 14:56:432011/01/25
To: lif...@googlegroups.com
Please see: http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/liftweb/HtmlProperties_XHTML_and_HTML5

Yes, the Html5 parser converts all XML style tags to lower case.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件