net.liftweb.widgets.autocomplete in version 1.1-M6

Tweek

Oct 20, 2009, 7:15:32 AM10/20/09
to Lift
Hi,
Previously i was working on version 1.1-M3 of lift framework and i
used autocomplete widget by override _toForm method in my Test.scala
file. It was something like that:

object Test extends Test with KeyedMetaMapper[Long, Test] with CRUDify
[Long,Test] {
(...)
}

class Test extends KeyedMapper[Long, Test] {

(...)

object TestTable extends MappedLongForeignKey(this, TestTable) {
def handleSubmit( string : String) = {

}

override def _toForm = Full( AutoComplete("", (current, limit)
=> {
TestTable.findAll.toList.map(d => (d.name.is)) },
handleSubmit ))

}

(...)

}

But now, after upgrade lift to version 1.1-M6, i'm getting this error:

error: type mismatch;
found : scala.xml.NodeSeq
required: scala.xml.Elem
override def _toForm = Full( AutoComplete("", (current,
limit) => {
^
one error found.

I can't find way to fix this problem. Could Anyone help me?

Thanks and regards

Naftoli Gugenheim

Oct 20, 2009, 2:58:02 PM10/20/09
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Does it help to change map to flatMap?

David Pollak

Oct 20, 2009, 6:48:34 PM10/20/09
to lif...@googlegroups.com

It looks like a defect.  Please open a ticket at http://github.com/dpp/liftweb/issues

Thanks and regards

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Surf the harmonics

Tweek

Oct 21, 2009, 4:31:29 AM10/21/09
to Lift
Thanks,
I'd open the ticket and i'll waiting for solution.

Regards