Please Welcome Tim Perrett as a lift committer

David Pollak

Apr 24, 2008, 1:46:20 PM4/24/08
to liftweb
Folks,

Please welcome Tim Perrett as a lift committer.  He's going to work on the Java/Maven installer and some of stuff that should make the creation of lift projects superduper easy.

Welcome Tim!!

Thanks,

David

--
Scala lift off unconference, May 10th 2008, San Francisco http://scalaliftoff.com
lift, the secure, simple, powerful web framework http://liftweb.net

Jorge Ortiz

Apr 24, 2008, 1:49:54 PM4/24/08
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Welcome, Tim!

TylerWeir

Apr 24, 2008, 2:34:49 PM4/24/08
to liftweb
Go Tim!

On Apr 24, 1:49 pm, "Jorge Ortiz" <jorge.or...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Welcome, Tim!
>
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 10:46 AM, David Pollak

Tim Perrett

Apr 24, 2008, 6:05:41 PM4/24/08
to liftweb
Thanks Guys! Im really honored to be joining the team!

Go /lift/!!!!

Steve Jenson

Apr 24, 2008, 7:22:28 PM4/24/08
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Very exciting! Looking forward to it.

etorreborre

Apr 24, 2008, 11:28:02 PM4/24/08
to liftweb
Better late than never: Welcome Tim!

Eric.

David Bernard

Apr 25, 2008, 3:07:35 AM4/25/08
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Tim,

Note for every new committers.

with your first commit, don't forget to add an entry in the liftweb/pom.xml in the <developpers> section

with your significant change/contribution, don't forget to add an entry to liftweb/src/changes/changes.xml to quickly describe the change and be listed in the changelog annoucement.

/davidB

Emmanuel Okyere

Apr 25, 2008, 6:12:43 AM4/25/08
to lif...@googlegroups.com
maybe a significant change should also include unit tests and documentation? i'm just saying ... :)

On 25 Apr 2008, at 07:07, David Bernard wrote:
with your significant change/contribution, don't forget to add an entry to liftweb/src/changes/changes.xml to quickly describe the change and be listed in the changelog annoucement.

---

Speak English! I don't know the meaning of half those long words, and I don't believe you do either! - Eaglet, AiW

Viktor Klang

Apr 25, 2008, 9:30:02 AM4/25/08
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Welcome! :)

Cheers,
-V
--
Viktor Klang
Rogue Software Architect

coughlinsmyalias

Apr 25, 2008, 11:21:00 AM4/25/08
to liftweb
Welcome Tim! I can't wait to see what you have instore about the
installer and creating new projects.

Keep me posted! :)

Good luck and again congratulations.

Ryan
> Rogue Software Architect- Hide quoted text -

Marius

Apr 25, 2008, 12:19:00 PM4/25/08
to liftweb
Tim ,