Countdown to Lift 2.2

David Pollak

Nov 3, 2010, 11:48:14 PM11/3/10
to liftweb, lift-a...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

Congratulations to the Lift team for getting Lift 2.2-M1 out the door.  2.2-M1 contains many features that users have been asking for in Lift.

Now that 2.2-M1 (Milestone 1) is released, I'd like to outline the Lift 2.2 release schedule.

We are targeting to release 2.2-final on Wednesday January 5th, 2011.  In order to do that, we will release 2.2-RC1 on Wednesday December 8th, 2010, which means that Lift 2.2 will be in code slush on December 5th.

Please take time to review the tickets open at http://ticket.liftweb.net  If there are tickets that you want to open (missing features and/or defects), please start a discussion on this list and we'll work through the tickets.  If there are existing tickets that are not scheduled for 2.2, please start a discussion of this list.

Thanks,

David

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Blog: http://goodstuff.im
Surf the harmonics

Derek Chen-Becker

Nov 4, 2010, 12:46:21 PM11/4/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
I would like to get these in if possible:

https://liftweb.assembla.com/spaces/liftweb/tickets/688-add-sybase-sql-anywhere-drivertype
https://liftweb.assembla.com/spaces/liftweb/tickets/694-add--show--to-reserved-mysql-keywords-in-mapper

These should be trivial to add

Derek

Derek Chen-Becker

Nov 4, 2010, 12:47:56 PM11/4/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com

David Pollak

Nov 4, 2010, 1:03:43 PM11/4/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com

If you're a committer and are taking responsibility for a ticket, just put it on into M2.