liftweb.vim plugin for vim development

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

Feb 6, 2010, 12:55:52 AM2/6/10
to Lift
Hello all,
To ease my pain in using Lift with vim as my main text editor (getting
Eclipse set up correctly with the Scala editor has been an exercise in
futility thus far), I've developed a vim plugin for lift that is
similar to, if far more limited in scope than, the rails.vim plugin.

Its basic purpose is to simplify navigation within lift projects. You
can find it at http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2962 ,
and on github at http://github.com/Shadowfiend/liftweb-vim .

Currently, it provides a few commands:

* :Lmodel, Lsnippet, Lactor, Lcomet -- all take a class name and take
you to the appropriate associated file
* :Lview -- takes a class name and takes you to the appropriate view
file
* :Lspec or :Ltest -- when called from a class (e.g., GroupSnip),
takes you to the associated test file (GroupSnipTest)
* :Lclass -- the opposite of Lspec, takes you to the class for the
current test

Hope this proves useful to someone!
Thanks,
Antonio

David Pollak

Feb 8, 2010, 2:43:55 PM2/8/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Totally AWESOME!!!!!  Thank you for your contribution!

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Surf the harmonics

Marc Weber

Feb 8, 2010, 4:03:53 PM2/8/10
to liftweb

I've added it to the vim-addon-know-repository repository.
You can install the dev version using vim-addon-manager easily now.
I'm a little bit interested in lift as well. Don't have much time for it
though.

Marc Weber