Syntax Highlighting on Liftweb.net

Mads Hartmann Jensen

Nov 27, 2010, 6:46:59 AM11/27/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Just pushed some changes to liftweb.net that adds syntax highlighting to
the getting started guide - Should be way more readable now :)

http://liftweb.net/getting_started

Thanks,
Mads Hartmann

Andy Czerwonka

Nov 27, 2010, 9:13:24 AM11/27/10
to Lift
Nice - that's much, much better.

David Pollak

Nov 27, 2010, 9:55:20 AM11/27/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 3:46 AM, Mads Hartmann Jensen <mad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys,

Just pushed some changes to liftweb.net that adds syntax highlighting to
the getting started guide - Should be way more readable now :)

Thanks Mads.  I have a rule against nominating people for the Happy Lift'r award, but I'm going to break that rule in this case and nominate you.  I also encourage other people to nominate Mads.  If he gets enough nominations, he may have to award himself the prize. ;-)

http://liftweb.net/getting_started

Thanks,
Mads Hartmann

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp