PocketChange running on Lift 2.0-SNAPSHOT

1 view

Derek Chen-Becker

Jun 30, 2010, 4:10:32 PM6/30/10
to liftweb, the-li...@googlegroups.com
As part of my effort to bring Exploring Lift up to Lift 2.0, I've started reworking PocketChange to be a Lift 2.0 app. If anyone wants to still get at the 1.0 version, it's available under the tag "Lift_1.0_final". Otherwise, master is going to be Lift 2.0. At this point it compiles and runs under 2.0-SNAPSHOT and there are no deprecation warnings when compiling. I plan on doing some major revisions to make things more 2.0-ish, like:

  • Using the SiteMap DSL
  • Seeing if I can use the RestHelper trait for the REST API
  • Switching to explicit dispatch for the snippets (to show a best practice)
If anyone has any complaints, suggestions, questions, etc on PocketChange, feel free to discuss it on the Lift book mailing list or by opening an issue on the PocketChange GitHub project:

http://github.com/tjweir/pocketchangeapp/issues

Cheers,

Derek