Major overhaul of REST chapter

1 view

Derek Chen-Becker

Oct 11, 2010, 7:45:28 PM10/11/10
to liftweb, the-li...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
    Per issue #20 (http://github.com/tjweir/liftbook/issues/#issue/20), I spent a good part of last week and this weekend doing a complete overhaul of the Web Services (REST) chapter in Exploring Lift. As part of that I also made a pretty big revision to the PocketChange codebase. I would greatly appreciate it if people with time (I know, not a lot of you) and an inclination to help improve the documentation would review the chapter and let me know what you think. As always, the current PDF is available here:

http://groups.google.com/group/the-lift-book/web/master.pdf

Thanks,

Derek

PS - Looks like Google Groups won't be supporting file hosting past Nov 1st, so we're working on a new location to serve up both the PDF and HTML versions. Stay tuned

TylerWeir

Oct 11, 2010, 7:46:30 PM10/11/10
to Lift
Woo! Excellent stuff as always Derek.