[Lift] Lift Framework API document (scaladoc2).

Brian Hsu

Jun 25, 2010, 5:43:25 AM6/25/10
to Lift
Hi,

Since I prefer scaladoc2 over vscaladoc (vscaladoc is really slow on
my Linux box with Firefox), and I found that it's hard to find all the
lastest API document of Lift framework and all its modules.

So I've build the API document from the 280_RC6 branch on GitHub,
using Scaladoc2 as the generator.

Just in case there are others interested in this, here is the document
I got:

http://bone.twbbs.org.tw/lift-api/

You could browse or download it the document, it has all the Lift
modules except lift-osgi since I got a compile error when generating
the documents.

Nicolas Charles

Jun 25, 2010, 5:59:11 AM6/25/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Brilliant, you made my day !

I'm bookmarking it, many thanks

Regards

--
Nicolas CHARLES
Normation SAS - http://www.normation.com

Brian Hsu

Jun 25, 2010, 9:08:32 AM6/25/10
to Lift
BTW,

I've push my branch to GitHub, with this branch, you could generate
the API document using SBT in just few steps following the instruction
in README file.

The only thing I added is the SBT configruation file under framework/
project, and it should be easy to understand if you are familiar with
Scala/SBT.

http://github.com/brianhsu/liftweb/tree/scaladoc2