[Lift] Console error during boot with M4 basic archetype

Jeppe Nejsum Madsen

Apr 8, 2010, 4:42:18 PM4/8/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
If I do

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=net.liftweb
-DarchetypeArtifactId=lift-archetype-basic -DarchetypeVersion=2.0-M4
-DremoteRepositories=http://scala-tools.org/repo-snapshots
-DgroupId=example -DartifactId=liftstart

and then

mvn jetty:run

I get this during boot:

ERROR - Failed to find a properties file (but properties were
accessed). Searched: /props/jeppe.jnmmbp.ingolfs.dk., /props/jeppe.,
/props/jnmmbp.ingolfs.dk., /props/default., /jeppe.jnmmbp.ingolfs.dk.,
/jeppe., /jnmmbp.ingolfs.dk., /default.

Is this expected?

/Jeppe

David Pollak

Apr 8, 2010, 5:08:00 PM4/8/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Jeppe Nejsum Madsen <je...@ingolfs.dk> wrote:
If I do

mvn archetype:generate   -DarchetypeGroupId=net.liftweb
-DarchetypeArtifactId=lift-archetype-basic   -DarchetypeVersion=2.0-M4
 -DremoteRepositories=http://scala-tools.org/repo-snapshots
-DgroupId=example   -DartifactId=liftstart

and then

mvn jetty:run

I get this during boot:

ERROR - Failed to find a properties file (but properties were
accessed).  Searched: /props/jeppe.jnmmbp.ingolfs.dk., /props/jeppe.,
/props/jnmmbp.ingolfs.dk., /props/default., /jeppe.jnmmbp.ingolfs.dk.,
/jeppe., /jnmmbp.ingolfs.dk., /default.

Is this expected?

Yes.  Please open a ticket to put a default.props file in the basic archetype.

/Jeppe

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Surf the harmonics

Timothy Perrett

Apr 8, 2010, 7:01:22 PM4/8/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Doh, this is related to a very recent change during code slush :-(

Cheers, Tim

David Pollak

Apr 8, 2010, 7:44:37 PM4/8/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Timothy Perrett <tim...@getintheloop.eu> wrote:
Doh, this is related to a very recent change during code slush :-(

No.  This has been in the code for about a week.

Jeppe Nejsum Madsen

Apr 9, 2010, 4:24:39 AM4/9/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 11:08 PM, David Pollak
<feeder.of...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Jeppe Nejsum Madsen <je...@ingolfs.dk>
> wrote:
>>
>> If I do
>>
>> mvn archetype:generate   -DarchetypeGroupId=net.liftweb
>> -DarchetypeArtifactId=lift-archetype-basic   -DarchetypeVersion=2.0-M4
>>  -DremoteRepositories=http://scala-tools.org/repo-snapshots
>> -DgroupId=example   -DartifactId=liftstart
>>
>> and then
>>
>> mvn jetty:run
>>
>> I get this during boot:
>>
>> ERROR - Failed to find a properties file (but properties were
>> accessed).  Searched: /props/jeppe.jnmmbp.ingolfs.dk., /props/jeppe.,
>> /props/jnmmbp.ingolfs.dk., /props/default., /jeppe.jnmmbp.ingolfs.dk.,
>> /jeppe., /jnmmbp.ingolfs.dk., /default.
>>
>> Is this expected?
>
> Yes.  Please open a ticket to put a default.props file in the basic
> archetype.

Ok, I've created a ticket with the symptoms:
http://www.assembla.com/spaces/liftweb/tickets/469-basic-archetype-shows-error-during-boot

/Jeppe