Modafinil

Philip Hazelden

Dec 2, 2012, 4:03:59 PM12/2/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
Rick and I want to try Modafinil. It's cheaper in bulk, so does anybody want to split a shipment with us?

My default plan is to get it from http://mymodafinil.com/buy-modafinil/ , recommended by someone at the meetup today, where 120 pills costs ~£105. I'd be happy to get 20-40 pills myself, depending how many others want in. If I (or someone else, but I'm happy to) order it this week it should arrive in time for the 16th.

If you don't know what modafinil is, http://www.gwern.net/Modafinil seems fairly comprehensive.

Rikk Hill

Dec 2, 2012, 4:28:08 PM12/2/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
I think 20-40 is about the amount I'd be interested in.

Steve Todorov

Dec 2, 2012, 5:49:33 PM12/2/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
Haha, I was going to make this thread here after the last meetup but decided against for now as I don't need any modafinil till February. Anyway, if this somehow hasn't happened by then I'll be happy to order some as well.

Blackened

Dec 3, 2012, 10:27:51 AM12/3/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
Why don't you use pharmacygeoff or unitedpharmacies instead? 60p per 200mg tablet is great. There's also some cheap armodafinil there.

Loz

Dec 3, 2012, 11:34:14 AM12/3/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
Can you confirm their quality + authenticity? I have found mymodaf to be decent on those counts, but of course they are very expensive, so would be delighted to find an alternative, cheaper source :-)

Loz

Dec 3, 2012, 11:37:54 AM12/3/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
Indeed 'twas I who recommended, however I have not done extensive research into who's the cheapest + they are certainly on the expensive side. I can, however, vouch for their quality + authenticity.

Mike Howard

Dec 3, 2012, 5:43:55 PM12/3/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for organizing this. I'd also like to declare myself in for 40 pills, but if shares are limited then less is fine.

Thanks,

Michael Howard.

Philip Hazelden

Dec 3, 2012, 8:12:17 PM12/3/12
On Monday, December 3, 2012 3:27:51 PM UTC, Blackened wrote:
Why don't you use pharmacygeoff or unitedpharmacies instead? 60p per 200mg tablet is great. There's also some cheap armodafinil there.

The reviews I've seen (and I think Rikk has seen the same) said that these were good until recently, but then credit card fraud started happening.

They may well still be selling legitimate products, in which case a throwaway credit card number would probably be a reasonable way of buying from them. But that requires more research and effort, and I haven't got around to doing it yet even though I've known it's possible for a couple of months. And I trust mymodafinil more, which is especially important when I don't really know what to expect from modafinil and won't necessarily be able to identify fakes.

Lorenzo Stoakes

Dec 4, 2012, 5:20:59 AM12/4/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for that information.

Gwern has a list of vendors - http://www.gwern.net/Modafinil#vendors - though some may be out of date, e.g. pharmacygeoff/unitedpharmacies are on that list. Mymodaf seems relatively reasonably placed, not particularly cheap, but not the most expensive either.

In addition gwern has examples of packaging - http://www.gwern.net/Modafinil#examples - which may be useful for assessing other sources.
--
Lorenzo Stoakes
http://www.codegrunt.co.uk

Lorenzo Stoakes

Dec 4, 2012, 5:47:26 AM12/4/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
Additionally, I'd be very interested in exchanging notes on the effects of modaf. Perhaps to be discussed in person at a meet-up?

Jim Miles

Dec 4, 2012, 5:47:14 AM12/4/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
I've been lurking in this thread, watching with interest. I wasn't at the London meet where presumably this came up, and, given that I live in Japan at the moment, I'm probably not appropriate for any in this particular order, but I read Gwern's article and am fascinated. I would really like to know how people here intend to use Modafinil. I realise this is not the right place for a reply, so if anyone is willing to take a minute or two to send a quick email to me about it I would really appreciate that to get a better idea of what this substance is used for. e.g. how often would you take it, what hours (and times of day) would you expect to sleep, what would you use the extra time for, etc.?

Thanks!

Simon

Dec 4, 2012, 8:34:40 AM12/4/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm relatively new to lesswrong and the group, and haven't been to a meetup yet, but I'd also be interested in this. Also for (say) 40 pills (assuming the shipment numbers work).

As I haven't met anyone and you have no proof of my willingness to follow through yet, I'd be happy to paypal Philip a % of the cost beforehand as a security deposit - email me if so.

Cheers,

Simon

cogtorrent

Dec 4, 2012, 4:33:25 PM12/4/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
I am also interested in 20-40 depending on how much is available.

Philip Hazelden

Dec 4, 2012, 6:11:37 PM12/4/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
Okay, I'll place an order... I'll say not before Thursday evening, so anyone else who wants can get in until then but no guarantees afterwards. I think we're currently at five people, if we get six or more I'll go for two shipments of 120 pills, otherwise just one.

Simon - no worries, I'll trust you.

Lorenzo Stoakes

Dec 5, 2012, 6:54:52 AM12/5/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
As an aside, there was some discussion at the meetup about possibly being genetically immune to modafinil's affects. From gwern (http://www.gwern.net/Modafinil#effects):-

Interestingly, there seem to be some groups for which modafinil does little or nothing, and this ineffectiveness may not be due to counterfeit product or poor self-monitoring, butgenetics:

Two-time 100 mg modafinil potently improved vigor and well-being, and maintained baseline performance with respect to executive functioning and vigilant attention throughout sleep deprivation in Val/Val genotype subjects but was hardly effective in subjects with the Met/Met genotype.17

The genotype variation specifically refers to the Rs4680 SNP, which is one of the SNPs that services like 23andMe test for.

Regards,

Lorenzo

cogtorrent

Dec 5, 2012, 8:06:23 AM12/5/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
If you are taking modafinil for the first time, and the batch verifies that it is working, then it would be a free (0 opportunity cost) genetic test for that specific SNP.

On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 11:54:52 AM UTC, Loz wrote:
As an aside, there was some discussion at the meetup about possibly being genetically immune to modafinil's affects.

The genotype variation specifically refers to the Rs4680 SNP, which is one of the SNPs that services like 23andMe test for.

Philip Hazelden

Dec 6, 2012, 3:24:04 PM12/6/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
120 pills ordered. Rikk, Mike, Simon and cogtorrent, can you give me £20 each at the next meet in exchange for 24 pills?

Rikk Hill

Dec 6, 2012, 3:26:54 PM12/6/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
So Phil...how does it feel to be a drug dealer?

cogtorrent

Dec 7, 2012, 8:06:41 AM12/7/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com

cogtorrent

Dec 7, 2012, 8:07:50 AM12/7/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
@Philip,
I might not be able to go on the 16th, since my parents are coming over and I am going for a trip with them. Can you email me your bank account details (for preventing impostors due to the public nature of this board, please include a picture of the receipt of the purchase) so I can do a bank transfer to you instead? After that, can you pass it to me on the next meeting that we attend?

Philip Hazelden

Dec 7, 2012, 5:58:16 PM12/7/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
> So Phil...how does it feel to be a drug dealer?

Very slightly badass/rebellious. Just above "cycling through a red light at a pedestrian crossing when there are not in fact any pedestrians crossing".

> I might not be able to go on the 16th, since my parents are coming over and I am going for a trip with them. Can you email me your bank account details (for preventing impostors due to the public nature of this board, please include a picture of the receipt of the purchase) so I can do a bank transfer to you instead? After that, can you pass it to me on the next meeting that we attend?

Sure thing, I'll do that once they arrive.

Trader Joe

Dec 12, 2012, 3:52:03 AM12/12/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
I will be there on the 16th and I would like to buy a few pills off you if that's possible. Experienced dealers always try and make it cheap the first time 'til they get their users hooked...#justsaying

cogtorrent

Dec 12, 2012, 6:58:35 AM12/12/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately modafinil doesn't get you hooked ;__;

Mike Howard

Dec 12, 2012, 11:10:36 AM12/12/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
I'll be coming (and bringing my £20 :)

Philip Hazelden

Dec 18, 2012, 6:47:03 PM12/18/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
So it finally arrived, and maybe I'm missing something but I can't find you guys' email addresses. I'm philip....@gmail.com , can you get in touch with me to arrange transfer? (Just to be careful, please also post here to say you've emailed me.) If you give me your home address I can post it to you, or we can meet some time in the new year.

Simon Woolf

Dec 18, 2012, 6:59:56 PM12/18/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
> (Just to be careful, please also post here to
> say you've emailed me.)

Emailed.

So this isn't post isn't completely devoid of anything of interest to
other lesswrongers: Anyone else following hpmor may like to know that
chapter 86 is now up.

Simon

Rikk Hill

Dec 18, 2012, 7:14:15 PM12/18/12
to lesswro...@googlegroups.com
I've emailed you.  An MD5 hash of my message is ae69639a2194a5c21edc5fed026f456e.  The ill-tempered squirrel flies at midnight.

Apologies to anyone getting sick of this subject.  Normal discussion about normative ethics and infinite torture scenarios will resume shortly.

Speed Chill Rx Pharma

Nov 21, 2022, 5:59:54 PM11/21/22
to LessWrongLondon
Buy 2CB Nexus Blue BeesBuy 2CB Nexus Blue Bees

Where to get 2cb in Germany
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-2cb-nexus-blue-bees/
Buy 2C-B Nexus Blue Bees. 2C-B Nexus Blue Bees, 2C-B (2,5-dimethoxy-four-bromophenethylamine) is a psychedelic drug of the 2C own family. It became first synthesized with the aid of Alexander Shulgin in 1974. In Shulgin’s book PiHKAL, the dosage range is as 12–24 mg. 2C-B Nexus is typically taken orally, but also can be snorted or vaporized.
WE SHIP 2CB TO CANADA
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/magic-mushroom-tea-bags/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/silo-jubes-microdose/

https://psychedelicshome.live/product-category/deadhead-chemist/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product-category/dried-magic-mushrooms/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product-category/thc-vape-cartridges/

Where to get 2cb
Whilst orally fed on, 2C-B has a much longer postpone before the onset of outcomes than when it is insufflated. Oral ingestion normally takes roughly 45–75 minutes for the results to be felt, plateau lasts 2–4 hours, and coming down lasts 1–2 hours. Rectal management onset varies from five–20 minutes. Insufflated onset takes 1–10 mins for consequences to be felt. The period can ultimate from four to twelve hours depending on course of management, dose, and different elements.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR WHERE TO BUY 2C-B Nexus In NETHERLANDS

You Can Now Order 2CB Nexus Blue Bees

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-2cb-nexus-blue-bees/

Purchase 2C-B Nexus Blue Bees
WE SHIP 2CB TO NETHERLANDS
With insufflation, the effects are greater abrupt and severe however have a drastically shorter period, while oral utilization outcomes in a milder, longer enjoy. Whilst insufflated, the onset occurs very rapidly, typically reaching the height at about 20–forty mins and plateauing for 2–3 hours. It,s also taken into consideration one of the most painful pills to take, with users reporting extreme nasal burning. The sudden depth of the experience mixed with the pain can often start the enjoy with a bad imprint and nausea is likewise improved with insufflation, compounding the problem. Order 2C-B Nexus Blue Bees online
WE SHIP 2CB TO CHINA

Speed Chill Rx Pharma

Nov 21, 2022, 6:01:41 PM11/21/22
to LessWrongLondon
Buy SHROOMIES COOKIES AND CREAM CHOCOLATE BAR – 3000MG
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/groovy-dancing-bear-blotter/#gsc.tab=0
Cookies and Cream, the dynamic power couple worth trying. Divided into four squares, these psilocybin-infused chocolates are convenient because of their easy dose nature. Ranging in both potency and flavour, these allow for flexible methods of microdosing or plain enjoyment.

HOW TO BUY SHROOMIES COOKIES AND CREAM CHOCOLATE BAR
These chocolate bars are infused with Golden Teacher mushrooms which are known for their reliable trip and are often the gateway shroom for newbies. They’re commonly used for gaining new insight about yourself and the universe due to their spiritual and shamanic effects.

WE SHIP SHROOMIES COOKIES AND CREAM CHOCOLATE BAR TO AUSTRALIA
This chocolate bar is easily broken into 4 x 750mg squares for a total of 3000mg per bar.

Recommended dosage:– Beginners: half to one square– Psychonauts: one to three squares

Note: Please allow up to 45 minutes for initial effects to begin before increasing dosage. These chocolates will last a year if stored in a cool place or indefinitely if stored in the freezer.
PICKUP MUSHROOMS FROM CHICAGO
Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavour, Oreo Cookie Crumbs | Active Ingredients: Psilocybin Mushroom (Golden Teacher)

Where To Buy SHROOMIES COOKIES AND CREAM CHOCOLATE BAR In AUSTRALIA

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/cream-psilocybin-bar/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/albino-goldies-mushrooms/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/penis-envy-pe6/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/psilo-2/
You CAN NOW ORDER MUSHROOMS HERE
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/one-up/
UK MUSHROOMS NOW AVAILABLE
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/iboga-ta-for-sale/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/penis-envy-mushrooms/
BUY PSYCHEDELICS MUSHROOMS FOR BIRTHDAY PARTY
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/golden-teacher/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/wonder/
Where Can I Buy Mushrooms
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/blue-and-white-skype-200mg/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/psilocybe-mexicana/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/shrooms-gummies/

Speed Chill Rx Pharma

Nov 23, 2022, 1:47:44 PM11/23/22
to LessWrongLondon
Buy Texas Penis Envy Magic Mushroom
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/texas-penis-envy-magic-mushroom/
Buy Texas Penis Envy Magic Mushroom – Psilocybin Mushrooms

We Ship Texas Penis Envy Magic Mushroom To United Kingdom
https://pyramidpens.shop/

Are you ready to go on a journey? If so, the psychedelic mushroom called Texas Penis Envy might just be your ticket. This strain of Psilocybe Cubensis is known for its intense effects and life-changing experiences. It’s one of the strongest strains of Psilocybe Cubensis, so first-time trippers are not recommended unless they’re in a safe place under supervision.
We Ship Texas Penis Envy Magic Mushroom To Germany

https://pyramidpens.shop/product/texas-penis-envy-magic-mushroom/

Texas Penis Envy is named after its phallic shape, which is made of long thin stems with a wide cap. If you’re new to psychedelics, Texas Penis Envy might just be too much for you to handle! Try it out in a safe place under supervision first.
But don’t worry—even if you’ve had bad trips in the past, Texas Penis Envy could still be right for you. It’s also used to treat depression and anxiety.

You Can Now Buy Texas Penis Envy Magic Mushroom
Strain: Texas Penis Envy
Species: Psilocybe Cubensis
Available In:  1/2 Oz, 1 Oz, 1/4lb, 1/2lb, and 1lb quantities
Buy Texas Penis Envy Magic Mushroom For Sale

We Ship Texas Penis Envy Magic Mushroom To Australia
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/chaga-mushroom-microdose-capsules/
We Ship Texas Penis Envy Magic Mushroom To Canada
mushrooms,mushroom,magicmushrooms,mushroomhunting,mushroomsociety,mushroomsofinstagram,wildmushrooms,mellowmushroom,mushroomphotography,mushroomsoup,mushroomspotting,mushroomhead,allthemushroomhashtags,oystermushrooms,mushroomlove,stuffedmushrooms,mushroomart,mushroomlover,magicmushroom,mushroomhunter,mushroomsauce,infectedmushroom,mushroomseason,morelmushrooms,medicinalmushrooms,wildmushroom,mushrooms_of_our_world,mushroomrisotto, portobellomushroom,sauteedmushrooms,mushroomhunters,psilocybinmushrooms,shiitakemushrooms,mushroomidentification,shitakemushrooms,mushroomburger,mushroompicking ,mushroomtattoo,mushrooming ,mushroomkingdom
How To Buy Texas Penis Envy Magic Mushroom
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/mushroom-chocolate-bar/

https://pyramidpens.shop/product/buy-gel-tabs-lsd-near-you/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/shop-aaa-blue-punishers/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/how-to-buy-dose-neurogenesis/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/psychedelics-products/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/brainstorm-magic-boom-bar/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/buy-ayahuasca/

https://pyramidpens.shop/product/buy-25i-nbome-blotte/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/penis-envy-mutant-mushrooms/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/texas-penis-envy-magic-mushroom/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/chaga-mushroom-microdose-capsules/
#mushrooms #nature #fungi #mushroom #mycology #mushroomsofinstagram #naturephotography #fungus #forest #mushroomphotography #fungiphotography #mushroomhunting #macro #food #art #shrooms #mushroomsociety #pilze #funghi #hongos #autumn #foodporn #naturelovers #foodie #psychedelic #photography #fungilove #fungusamongus #champignons #vegan

Speed Chill Rx Pharma

Dec 2, 2022, 11:46:38 AM12/2/22
to LessWrongLondon

BEST PLACE TO BUY PAX ERA PODS – LIVE RESINBuy Pax Era Pods (Vape Pen) Online

https://pyramidpens.shop/product/best-place-to-buy-pax-era-pods/

BEST PAX ERA PODS FOR SALE

Our collection contains refillable pax era pods, the pax device, CBD cartridges (pods) , THC cartridges (pods) , Nicotine pods, empty pax era pods and much more. We’ve got the complete mail order process perfected and so you ain’t got to search for “pax era pods near me”  pax era pods on weedmaps, reddit, eBay or amazon.  Buy pax pods from us for cheap at the best prices. We’ve got pods like activas, bloom farms, the lab and more.

California: Remedy 3:1 By Level Blends

Pyramid has done the R&D and is excited to bring you a quality CBD product.

https://pyramidpens.shop/product/best-place-to-buy-pax-era-pods/

Offering the perfect blends of CBD and THC in order to reach the entourage effect you are looking for. Flavored with terpenes to still give a sativa, hybrid or indica high you want without sacrificing the flavor of the product that you normally miss with other CBD products.

We are a Pax Partner: Bringing you the same great oil in a futuristic device.

1:1, 2:1, 3:1 CBD:THC ratios available.

A First-Of-Its-Kind Concentrate Experience in a PAX Era Pod
PAX Diamonds represent the purest form of THC, the plant's most celebrated cannabinoid. Purified from California flower and free from non-cannabis additives, each cultivar boasts 95%+ THC for a naturally potent experience.
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/best-place-to-buy-pax-era-pods/

https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/reload-or-dispose/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/pyramid-products/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/pax-pods/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/delta-8-vape-carts/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/delta-8-tinctures-oil/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/delta-8-gummies/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/delta-8-flower-weed/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/cartridges/

https://pyramidpens.shop/product/delta-8-flower-online/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/pax-era-pods/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/buy-pax-3/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/live-resin-cartridges/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/buy-5meo-dmt/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/delta-effex-chill-delta-8/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/rosin-concentrates/

Speed Chill Rx Pharma

Dec 10, 2022, 10:18:05 PM12/10/22
to LessWrongLondon
Buy Triazolam (Halcion) Online
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-triazolam-halcion-online/
Can you get triazolam over the counter?
WE SHIP Triazolam TO AUSTRALIA
This medicine is for short-term (usually 7 to 10 days) use only. Triazolam is a benzodiazepine. Benzodiazepines belong to the group of medicines called central nervous system (CNS) depressants, which are medicines that slow down the nervous system. This medicine is available only with your doctor’s prescription.
You Can Now Buy Triazolam (Halcion) Online
Use of Triazolam (Halcion)
WE SHIP Triazolam TO CANADA
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-triazolam-halcion-online/
Triazolam is the generic name for the brand-name medication Halcion, a benzodiazepine used on a short-term basis to treat insomnia by slowing down brain activity.
WE SHIP Triazolam TO AUROPE

Typically, it is taken at bedtime when needed. It cannot be taken with a meal or shortly after. Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while taking this drug. Only take triazolam when you will be able to stay in bed for a full night’s sleep. Within 7 to 10 days of first starting triazolam, your insomnia should improve.  This medication can become habit-forming and less effective when taken for longer than 7 to 10 days, so follow your doctor and pharmacist’s instructions exactly when taking triazolam. Some common side effects include drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, headache, and problems with coordination. Temazepam can also make you feel drowsy the next day, so avoid driving and be careful not to fall until you know how the drug affects you. Additionally, some people have reported performing actions they no longer recall while partially asleep (such as driving, making phone calls, or having sex). Using this medication in conjunction with certain other medications or alcohol and street drugs can increase the risk of dangerous breathing problems, sedation, and coma.

Make sure to also inform your doctor and/or pharmacist of all other medications (including over-the-counter drugs and supplements) you are taking to prevent drug interactions. This paragraph is only an overview, and it is not intended to replace medical counseling; please consult your pharmacist and/or medical provider for more comprehensive information. halcion 0 25mg buy online
Buy Halcion

Are You Looking For Where To Buy Triazolam (Halcion) Online
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-triazolam-halcion-online/
WARNING: Triazolam has a risk for abuse and addiction, which can lead to overdose and death. Taking this medication with alcohol or other drugs that can cause drowsiness or breathing problems (especially opioid medications such as codeine, hydrocodone) may cause very serious side effects, including death. To lower your risk, your doctor should have you take the smallest dose of triazolam that works, and take it for the shortest possible time. Be sure you know how to take triazolam and what other drugs you should avoid taking with it. See also Drug Interactions section. Get medical help right away if any of these very serious side effects occur: slow/shallow breathing, unusual lightheadedness, severe drowsiness/dizziness, difficulty waking up. Suddenly stopping this medication may cause serious (possibly fatal) withdrawal, especially if you have used it for a long time or in high doses. To prevent withdrawal, your doctor may lower your dose slowly. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right away if you have any withdrawal symptoms such as headaches, restlessness, hallucinations/confusion, depression, nausea, or seizures. Withdrawal symptoms may sometimes last weeks to months.
WE SHIP Triazolam TO Germany

Buy Triazolam online-Quick And Safe
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-dianabol-pills-here/
USES: This medication is used to treat a certain sleep problem (insomnia). It may help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and lessen how often you wake up during the night, so you can get a better night\’s rest. Triazolam belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines. It acts on your brain to produce a calming effect. Use of this medication is usually limited to short treatment periods of 1 to 2 weeks or less. If your insomnia continues for a longer time, talk to your doctor to see if you need other treatment.
WE SHIP Triazolam TO New ZEALAND

https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-alprazolam-yellow-xanax/

Buy Triazolam (Halcion) Online + Save – Honeybee Health
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/skywalker/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/phentermine-37-5-mg-tablet/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/vega-sildenafil/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/nembutal-sodium/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/pentobarbital-sodium/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/botulinum-toxin/

https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/nolvadex-10mg/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/delta-8-thc-tincture-oil/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/blue-dream-berry/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/dianabol-tablets/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/fluoxetine-capsules/

https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/masteron-for-sale/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-anadrol/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-american-superman/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-pure-primobolan/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/tramadol-for-sale/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-vega/

https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/anadrol-50/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-anavar/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-alprazolam-yellow-xanax/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-dianabol-pills-here/
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/buy-triazolam-halcion-online/

Speed Chill Rx Pharma

Jan 21, 2023, 6:16:07 PM1/21/23
to LessWrongLondon
Buy BALLA BERRIES Strain
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/balla-berries/
Shop Balla Berries Strain from bestpsychedelicherbs.com is a Hybrid marijuana strain. We’re still learning about the flavors and effects of Balla Berries. If you’ve smoked this strain before, tell us about it by leaving a review.

Balla is a rare hybrid that is a perfectly balanced strain, 50% Indica and 50% Sativa when bred correctly. A lot of THESE on the market are a little lopsided, favoring 60% Indica, but either way, the name might clue you in that this strain is a sweet treat for those who like a comfortable but intense high.
If you’re obsessed with strain genetics, Balla Berries presents an interesting dilemma: we don’t know where it comes from. Berry strains have been combined over time, pruned for their effects and their look, and resulted in Balla strain at some point.
But we can’t trace it back specifically. Despite its unknown origins, the taste of this strain is more than enough to put Balla Berries on the map. It’s delicious and fruity, favoring a spicy or herbal aftertaste as well. It’s probably what you’d expect it to taste like once you see it.
https://exorticpsyched.com/product/creeper-magic-mushrooms/
https://exorticpsyched.com/product/buy-liquid-lsd/
https://exorticpsyched.com/product/energy-microdose-capsules/
https://exorticpsyched.com/product/liquid-lsd/
https://exorticpsyched.com/product/milk-chocolate-edibles-for-sale/
https://exorticpsyched.com/product/wavy-bar-mushrooms-chocolate-bars/
https://exorticpsyched.com/product/infinite-rx-shroom-infused-block-gummies/
The Balla buds look like fluffy, hard grapes, green but flooding into deeper purple hues on the outside. The hairs are deep orange and brown, while the trichomes are pink and eye-popping. Buy Balla Berries

With such an exotic appearance from bestpsychedelicherbs.com , it’s no wonder that the Balla strain explodes with fruity flavors. It’ll remind you most of the blueberry, but it’s mixed with a sweeter, alternate berry flavor as well.

Shop balla berries strain
Shop balla berries strain
Are You Looking For Top suppliers of Berries Near you ? you can Only Buy From bestpsychedelicherbs.com . Do You Know You Can Buy BALLA BERRIES Online from bestpsychedelicherbs.com. We Sell High Quality BALLA BERRIES at Best Prices so shop Here..
The Berries high will hit you hard and stay there, smashing into your mind with a buzzy effect before working its way throughout your entire body. You’ll feel comfortable and relaxed as the buzz takes ahold of your mind, unable to really focus on much of anything other than your own thoughts. This sense will soon spread throughout your entire body, lulling you into a cozy couchlock before you get super sleepy. Take these effects and its high 21-22% average THC level and you find that Balla Berries is great for treating insomnia, headaches or migraines, chronic stress and eye pressure or glaucoma. This bud has fluffy super hard grape-shaped forest green nugs with purple undertones, amber hairs and a coating of bright pink-tinted white crystal trichomes.
Balla Berries Effects

This strain gives you you a solid head buzz development. making you feel comfortable and relaxed. mostly prescribe to smoke when going to birth for a sound sleep.

Berrie is not what you would call a beginner strain. The Balla was there from the start.  It packs a heck of a punch and leaves you swimming around in your personal thoughts. While we know there are many obtainable with a much better tolerance. I experience like Balla berries strain will still pick a wallop even for the ones THC hardened experts out there.

pressure is a privilege, it’s what you do with it that matters.

https://bestpsychedelicherbs.com/product/balla-berries/

Buy balla berries zaza,
Order balla berries strain review,
PiYou Can now Buy ckup balla berries gashouse,
balla berries kill kill strain,
I Sell Top Quality balla berries owner,
Best Place To Order balla berries honey buns strain,
Online Shop To Buy balla berries packwoods,
balla berries razzles strain,
balla berries bags,
packwoods balla berries,
gold coast clear balla berries,
wonkaz strain balla berries,
gas house packwoods balla berries,

Speed Chill Rx Pharma

Mar 16, 2023, 5:15:54 PM3/16/23
to LessWrongLondon

Buy DARK SMILEY GREEN 150MG MDMA
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/dark-smiley-green-150mg-mdma/
Dark Smiley Green 150mg mdma homelandpharmaceutical.com issued an ‘extreme high dose’ warning because this tablet contains more than 200mg of MDMA.

Buy ecstasy online
Buy DARK SMILEY GREEN 150MG MDMA

Millions of people all over the world are looking for quality MDMA or ecstasy for sale for their medical, scientific-related and recreational purposes. Ecstasy is one of the most used drugs in the EU, especially among young people who attend parties and nightclubs. However, most of the people who buy ecstasy on the street or at a party do not know what can be inside the pill. Such pills usually contain amphetamines together with MDMA that can result in unwanted effects. Do not impair your health, buy MDMA online from homelandpharmaceutical.com reliable suppliers. Buy ecstasy online
When shopping with us, you can be sure that all the products we provide are of the highest quality. We vouch for the purity of ecstasy pills by testing them in laboratories. All the ecstasy we have for sale is safe to use. At our store, you are not supposed to settle for less than the best MDMA online at a fraction of the cost.
Buy  Round blue pill with x on it

Buy ecstasy online from trustworthy manufacturers homelandpharmaceutical.com
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/dark-smiley-green-150mg-mdma/
MDMA is one of the safest substances that you can take, especially in comparison with cigarettes and alcohol. Moreover, it is reported to have considerable therapeutic potential for many ailments. Nevertheless, you should take these pills responsibly. Buy ecstasy online
Dark Smiley Green MDMA Pills - Research Chemical Meds
https://homelandpharmaceutical.com/product/dark-smiley-green-150mg-mdma/

Tony Smith

Apr 17, 2024, 8:51:34 PMApr 17
to LessWrongLondon
If you're interested in exploring the world of psychedelic mushrooms, you may be wondering if it's possible to buy psychedelics products online. The good news is that there are many online retailers that offer a wide range of psychedelics products, from DRIED MUSHROOMS TO MICRODOSE CAPSULES , EDIBLES ,LSD , DMT, PILLS , CHOCOLATE BARS AND MORE

https://t.me/dannyw23official

With a large selection of products to meet our clients' demands, Buy Psychedelics Online Shop is your go-to online drug store. We work hard to provide the best Legal Psychedelics For Sale Online and ship our goods internationally from everywhere.

https://t.me/dannyw23official

 All of the items mentioned on our website are in stock. When you email us your request, anticipate that your order will be completed right away. Buy Psychedelics is a reputable & top rated online Psychedelic dispensary with over 10,000 heartfelt customer reviews from satisfied customers. We are experts in magic mushrooms and other psychedelic drugs.

https://t.me/dannyw23official

Whether you’re experimenting with psychedelic drugs, looking for a great trip or you’re ready to dive deeper in unlocking your mind, you have come to the right place.

https://t.me/dannyw23official