No horizontal scrolling in body panel

zpcspm

Jul 13, 2008, 12:38:58 PM7/13/08
to leo-editor
Typing/pasting a long string that contains no newlines in the body
panel, reveals the fact that the body panel does not have horizontal
scrolling. Is this a feature, a bug, or the effect of a setting option
(grepping leoSettings.leo for "scroll" didn't find anything relevant)?
I've discovered this when pasting a long URL into leo.
I'm using the latest bzr (r654) on Linux.

TL

Jul 13, 2008, 9:14:39 PM7/13/08
to leo-editor
I think your only option is to enable text wrapping in the body pane.
Place a node with the following headline in your myLeoSettings.leo
file under the @settings node:

@bool body_pane_wraps = True

Regards,
TL

zpcspm

Jul 14, 2008, 12:58:41 AM7/14/08
to leo-editor
Modifying this options does the job.
Thank you.

Edward K. Ream

Jul 14, 2008, 8:57:09 AM7/14/08
to leo-e...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 11:58 PM, zpcspm <zpc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Modifying this options does the job.
Thank you.

Glad this worked. And thanks to TL for his help. I appreciate all the help that others give--it allow me to concentrate more on development.

Edward