[patch] update ltk deps for haskell-platform-2011

Jens Petersen

Mar 29, 2011, 12:43:10 AM3/29/11
to leksah
Hi,

Here is a simple patch to update ltk.cabal
to newer parsec (for hp-2011) and haddock (for ghc-7).

Thanks, Jens

update-depends-for-haskell_platform_2011.dpatch

Jens Petersen

Apr 18, 2011, 9:02:11 PM4/18/11
to leksah
On Mar 29, 1:43 pm, Jens Petersen wrote:
> Here is a simple patch to update ltk.cabal
> to newer parsec (for hp-2011) and haddock (for ghc-7).

Doh just noticed/remembered leksah moved to github.
I see haddock is already updated in leksah.cabal.

Opened a pull request to update the parsec dep:

https://github.com/jutaro/ltk/pull/1

I think a similar change should also be made in leksah.cabal, etc.

Thanks, Jens

juergen....@googlemail.com

Apr 19, 2011, 3:00:14 AM4/19/11
to lek...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jens,
will apply this soon and will do the same for leksah.cabal.
Just have to learn how to handle pull requests.

Jürgen

lakshmin...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2011, 4:56:58 AM4/19/11
to lek...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I patched leksah0.10.0 (also 0.8.0.8) and ltk to build with the later versions of parsec (>3) and the build has had no issues .The executable leksah also works fine.

Executables for f14 @ http://narasim.fedorapeople.org/leksah/f14/
--
Regards
Lakshmi Narasimhan T V