Fwd: Job Description for Customer Care Representative

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Sep 13, 2011, 1:14:12 PM9/13/11

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vanita sharma <vanita....@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 9:56 AM
Subject: Job Description for Customer Care Representative
To: "deepa...@gmail.com" <sri.kris...@gmail.com>

Dear Sir,

Below mentioned is the Job Description for Associate Customer Care Representative opening with ARINC Managed Services. Request you to please send the resumes so we can start short listing and start the further process.

ARINC Managed Services is looking for an Associate Customer Care Representative to join its Global Service Desk team in New Delhi, India. As part of the AMS Service Desk, the successful individual will handle incoming calls and ascertain if the call is of a customer service or technical nature. Open call and trouble tickets in our ticketing system database for all incoming inquiries. Process and/ or forward technical problems to field technicians or on-call engineers as appropriate for resolution. Track open trouble tickets to resolution. Perform customer advisories and management notifications for ARINC services within established time criteria Interface with Operations Center personnel, customers, technicians, business units and management.

The successful candidate must demonstrate strong customer service and communications skills – both written and verbal, good computer skills, good problem solving skills, good multi tasking skills, and ability to work independently. Ability to work in a 24x7 operations environment, and willing to work a rotating shift schedule. Less than two years of related experience. Associates degree or equivalent is required. Additional work experience may be substituted in lieu of educational requirements. Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking).

-_________________________________________________________________________

Regards,

Vanita Sharma I ARINC Managed Services
vsh...@arinc.com | www.arinc.com/ams | Mobile: 91-9971119442

--
Yours Servant

Sri Krishna Hari Das
(Dr Satish Gosain MBBS DNB i Med)
Congregational Preacher, ISKCON, Delhi, NCR & Gurgaon.
Dr Bharti Nursing Home, B-30 hari Nagar, New Delhi 110064
+91-97170-55006, +91-98913-86194 +91-11-2512-5595, +91-11-2512-8754
ISKCON-learn Bhagavad-gita Community on orkut:
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=29085008

My Bhagavad-gita Lecture Videos on Youtube.com/bnhpl
http://in.youtube.com/my_playlists?pi=0&ps=20&sf=&sa=0&sq=&dm=0&p=F29FC2589817EB98