읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

읽지 않음,
2010. 8. 15. 오후 11:32:4610. 8. 15.
받는사람

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Saci Gaurasundara Das . <sachin....@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 4:16 PM
Subject: Why is it good for a devotee to depend on Krishna's mercy

Topic  :  Surrender

Why is it good

  for a devotee to depend on Krishna’s mercy ?

“Either today or in one hundred years or in some lifetime or other, Krishna will certainly bestow His mercy upon me. Therefore, I will take shelter at His lotus feet with firm determination and never leave Him.”  Such an attitude and such patience is required for those practicing devotional service.

Srila Bhaktivninoda Thakur

Sajjana Tosani 11/5

“Srila Bhaktivinoda Vani Vaibhava”  Page 101.

 ________________

__._,_.___

--
Your Servant In Service Of Srila Prabhupada and Gurudev,
Saci Gaurasundara Das

--
Yours Servant

Sri Krishna Hari Das
(Dr Satish Gosain MBBS DNB i Med)
Congregational Preacher, ISKCON, Delhi, NCR & Gurgaon.
Dr Bharti Nursing Home, B-30 hari Nagar, New Delhi 110064
+91-97170-55006, +91-98913-86194 +91-11-2512-5595, +91-11-2512-8754
ISKCON-learn Bhagavad-gita Community on orkut:
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=29085008

My Bhagavad-gita Lecture Videos on Youtube http://in.youtube.com/my_playlists?pi=0&ps=20&sf=&sa=0&sq=&dm=0&p=F29FC2589817EB98

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

읽지 않음,
2011. 1. 18. 오전 11:26:4911. 1. 18.
받는사람
  for a devotee to depend on Krishna’s mercy ?

“Either today or in one hundred years or in some lifetime or other, Krishna will certainly bestow His mercy upon me. Therefore, I will take shelter at His lotus feet with firm determination and never leave Him.”  Such an attitude and such patience is required for those practicing devotional service.

Srila Bhaktivninoda Thakur

Sajjana Tosani 11/5

“Srila Bhaktivinoda Vani Vaibhava”  Page 101.

--
your humble servant
MAY LORD RADHEKRISHNA BLESS EVERYONE

전체답장