Fwd: [HKYOGA] GM \ Various Openings \ Exp \ Bangalore

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Feb 10, 2012, 11:45:19 PM2/10/12

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bindu Madhavan <svar...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Subject: [HKYOGA] GM \ Various Openings \ Exp \ Bangalore
To: hky...@yahoogroups.com

Hare Krishna

Openings in General Motors. Below is the ad that came on Times.
Interested devotees can send their resume to me.

Your servant,
Bandhu Madhava das

GM in collaboration with Times Group will conduct interviews at the following cities
25FEB (Saturday) and 26FEB (Sunday): Bangalore
03MAR (Saturday) and 04MAR (Sunday): Chennai

image.png

image.png

www.absolutetruth.in - Don't settle for anything less

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Some Guidelines for members
***************************
1.To start sending messages to members of this group, simply send email to hky...@yahoogroups.com
2.This is a news or views free zone. Please send only reliable/verifiable information.
3.You are encouraged to be the part of this group, However if you would no longer like to recieve regular Job related emails. You can change your settings to "Special Notices".
4.If you would not like to directly send a mail to the group for any reason, you can send the mail anyway with "<Forward>" added in the subject, the moderators will send it to the group on your behalf.
5.You are encouraged to enroll your Hare Krishna friends with good standing in KC principles to this group.
6.Replying to the emails will send a mail to the sender.
7.For more information visit the members help page at http://absolute-truth.net/hkyoga
.

__,_._,___

--
Yours Servant

Sri Krishna Hari Das
(Dr Satish Gosain MBBS DNB i Med)
Congregational Preacher, ISKCON, Delhi, NCR & Gurgaon.
Dr Bharti Nursing Home, B-30 hari Nagar, New Delhi 110064
+91-97170-55006, +91-98913-86194 +91-11-2512-5595, +91-11-2512-8754
ISKCON-learn Bhagavad-gita Community on orkut:
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=29085008

My Bhagavad-gita Lecture Videos on Youtube.com/bnhpl
http://in.youtube.com/my_playlists?pi=0&ps=20&sf=&sa=0&sq=&dm=0&p=F29FC2589817EB98
image.png
image.png