2 syllables

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Sep 14, 2011, 5:32:27 AM9/14/11
---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Text D:1489112 (17 lines)
From:      Radhe Govinda (dasa) ISM (Split - HR)
Date:      29-Sep-09 05:04 (07:04 +0200)
To:        Harinama nectar [66]
To:        (Nectar of the) Holy Name [404]
To:        (ISKCON) Lipa Dalmacija [4844]
To:        Citra (dd) SKS (Tallinn - EE) [2522]
To:        Ganga (dd) IDS (CIS SysOp) [64925]  (received: 01-Oct-09 07:23)
For:       (Krsna) Katha
For:       Quotes
Subject:   Two syllables
------------------------------

tunde tandavini ratim vitanute tundavali labdhaye
karna kroda kadambini ghatayate karnarbudebhyah sprham
cetah prangana sangini vijayate sarvendriyanam krtim
no jane janita kiyabdhir amrtaih krsneti varna dvayi

       "I do not know how much nectar the two syllables 'Krs-na' have
produced. When the holy name of Krsna is chanted, it appears to dance within
the mouth. We then desire many, many mouths. When that name enters the holes
ofthe ears, we desire many millions of ears. And when the holy name dances
in the courtyard of the heart, it conquers the activities of the mind, and
therefore all the senses become inert."

[ Srila Rupa Gosvami's "Vidagdha-Madhava" 1.12 ]
(Text D:1489112) -------------------------------------------

--
Yours Servant

Sri Krishna Hari Das
(Dr Satish Gosain MBBS DNB i Med)
Congregational Preacher, ISKCON, Delhi, NCR & Gurgaon.
Dr Bharti Nursing Home, B-30 hari Nagar, New Delhi 110064
+91-97170-55006, +91-98913-86194 +91-11-2512-5595, +91-11-2512-8754
ISKCON-learn Bhagavad-gita Community on orkut:
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=29085008

My Bhagavad-gita Lecture Videos on Youtube.com/bnhpl
http://in.youtube.com/my_playlists?pi=0&ps=20&sf=&sa=0&sq=&dm=0&p=F29FC2589817EB98