Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

nepročitano,
9. velj 2012. 02:15:2809. 02. 2012.
Hare Krishna

Why this Herbal tea when I am 60 years of age when my daily needs are fulfilled from my Nursing home? At retirement age this tea is not my business venture to earn profits but the amount earned is spent on my preaching activities and also to give health benefits to devotees.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daamodara Dhananjaya Daasa (HHJPS) <djpa...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Subject: Herbal Tea Order
To: "Sri Krsna Hari Daasa (Dr. S. Gosain)" <sri.kris...@gmail.com>, "Dr Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)" <bn...@yahoo.com>

|| हरे कृष्ण ||
|| Hare Kṛṣṇa ||

All Glories to Śrī Guru & Gaurānga!
All Glories to Śrīla Prabhupāda!
Nitāi Gaura Premānande, HARI HARI BOLO!

पतितानाम पावनेभ्यो वैष्णवेभ्यो नमो नम:|
Patitānām Pāvanebhyo Vaiśṇavebhyo Namo Namaḥ!

Respected Your Grace Sri Krsna Hari Prabhuji,
Please accept my humble prostrate obeisances - dandavat praṇāma at your pious feet,

After our telephonic conversation I tried the tea at home. The taste is great and it seems to be very nourishing. Also, my father who was not able to leave regular tea, could leave it easily at the age of 70 with the help of this herbal tea. I have also inspired our congregational members to try it. Hence, I would like to know the cost of this tea and get 5 kg tea as soon as possible. Kindly let me know the rates along with the courier charges. Also please let me know what are the available packing sizes.

Thanking you,

With sincere prayers for your well-being and dandavat praṇāma,
Your most insignificant servant in Kṛṣṇa Consciousness,

दामोदर धनंजय दास
Daamodara Dhananjaya Daasa

Manager: Press-Media & Public Relations
Bhakti Vriksha Preacher
श्री राधागोविंदजी धाम - इस्कॉन अहमदाबाद
Śrī RādhāGovindajī Dhāma
ISKCON - Ahmedābād - INDIĀ
Mobile Phone:      +91-99985-22527
Land Phone:        +91-79-2686-0013 (Direct)
                             +91-79-2686-1945 / 1645 / 2350 (Ext 217)
Web Photo Albums: http://picasaweb.google.com/iskcon.abad

Some Useful Links:

http://www.krishna.com
http://www.iskcondesiretree.com
http://www.iskcon.com
http://www.prabhupadavani.org
http://www.causelessmercy.com
http://www.vanipedia.org

http://www.namahatta.org
http://www.mayapur.com
http://www.mayapurworldwide.org
http://www.mayapur.tv
http://www.victoryflag.com
http://www.jpsoffice.info
http://www.jpsvani.com
http://www.guruvakya.com
http://www.jpsdisciples.com

Śrīla Prabhupāda: If one simply approaches the holy name with reverence and allows the holy name to enter through his ears into his heart, and especially if he accepts the divine name as his very life and soul, he can enter the deepest, most profound, most sublime of all spiritual mysteries.

Always Chant Mahaa-Mantra...
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण, कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे |
हरे राम हरे राम, राम राम हरे हरे ||

Hare Kṛṣṇa Hare Kṛṣṇa, Kṛṣṇa Kṛṣṇa Hare Hare |
Hare Rāma Hare Rāma, Rāma Rāma Hare Hare ||

...and be Happy

--
Yours Servant

Sri Krishna Hari Das
(Dr Satish Gosain MBBS DNB i Med)
Congregational Preacher, ISKCON, Delhi, NCR & Gurgaon.
Dr Bharti Nursing Home, B-30 hari Nagar, New Delhi 110064
+91-97170-55006, +91-98913-86194 +91-11-2512-5595, +91-11-2512-8754
ISKCON-learn Bhagavad-gita Community on orkut:
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=29085008

My Bhagavad-gita Lecture Videos on Youtube.com/bnhpl
http://in.youtube.com/my_playlists?pi=0&ps=20&sf=&sa=0&sq=&dm=0&p=F29FC2589817EB98

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

nepročitano,
22. velj 2012. 10:57:1722. 02. 2012.