Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

no llegida,
7 de febr. 2012, 12:07:147/2/12
Hare Krishna

If some one can guide/ suggest or help this boy.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Akhil Gupta <harekrish...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Subject: FOOD or TIFFIN
To: "Dr Satish Gosain Sri Krishna Hari Das > 2K FR" <bnh...@gmail.com>, "Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)" <sri.kris...@gmail.com>

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,
I am a student of Standard X and going to KOTA next month for IITJEE Preparation.
I came to KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS FOUR YEARS before.
I chant 4-6 rounds of Hare Krishna Mahamantra everyday, does not have time to complete 16 rounds.
Since I do not eat Onion and Garlic, I am not getting any Mess, Hostel or Restaurant (even Jain Restaurants use onion and garlic nowadays) where I can find Pure Vaishnava Food.
My parents are forcing me to eat everything for two years, since I had not eaten onion and garlic for four years, I will never consume it again.
So,  IS THERE ANY ISKCON FOOD  center or Tiffin System run by any devotee where I can adjust.
I am in great depression of breaking the law of not eating the Food of Mode of Passion or Ignorance.
Sorry for any mistake I done. Reply me Soon. I will be very very grateful to you.
Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me!

Your Unworthy Servant
Akhil Gupta

--
Yours Servant

Sri Krishna Hari Das
(Dr Satish Gosain MBBS DNB i Med)
Congregational Preacher, ISKCON, Delhi, NCR & Gurgaon.
Dr Bharti Nursing Home, B-30 hari Nagar, New Delhi 110064
+91-97170-55006, +91-98913-86194 +91-11-2512-5595, +91-11-2512-8754
ISKCON-learn Bhagavad-gita Community on orkut:
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=29085008

My Bhagavad-gita Lecture Videos on Youtube.com/bnhpl
http://in.youtube.com/my_playlists?pi=0&ps=20&sf=&sa=0&sq=&dm=0&p=F29FC2589817EB98
Respon a tots
Respon a l'autor
Reenvia