Fwd: TODAY'S QUOTE BY OUR BELOVED SPIRITUAL MASTER

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Nov 29, 2009, 10:50:40 AM11/29/09

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: prem kishore das <pkd...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 10:51 AM
Subject: Fwd: TODAY'S QUOTE BY OUR BELOVED SPIRITUAL MASTER
To: Sarva Priya Das <spd...@gmail.com>, Ajay Sahu <ajay2...@gmail.com>, Shaunak Rishi prabhu <pres...@gokulinternational.com>, "Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)" <sri.kris...@gmail.com>, Sumit Vij <sumitk...@gmail.com>, Nandagopal Jivan das <nandagopal.j...@gmail.com>, ngjd...@yahoo.co.in, AmoghLila Das <amoghl...@yahoo.com>, bal...@hmil.net, brij mall <brij_m...@yahoo.com>, Shalav Chanana <shalav...@gmail.com>, pankajanghri Das <pd_...@rediffmail.com>, rajiv dabas <rajiv...@hotmail.com>, dasrasi...@rediffmail.com, Nidhi Dang <nidh...@gmail.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shinu Gupta <shinu...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 5:53 PM
Subject: TODAY'S QUOTE BY OUR BELOVED SPIRITUAL MASTER

Book Distribution

We must meditate on how we can distribute books, for the sake of bringing happiness to others. If you are determined to distribute books, then Krishna who resides in everyone's heart will make you His instrument in doing so.

(Srimad-Bhagavatam 2.6.19 ),Vladivostok, 4 July 1992

The holy name is the most valuable asset that you can possess!

- By H.H.Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj

www.gopalkrishnagoswami.com

--
Yours Servant

Sri Krishna Hari Das
(Dr Satish Gosain MBBS DNB i Med)
Congregational Preacher, ISKCON, Delhi, NCR & Gurgaon.
+91-97170-55006, +91-98913-86194 +91-11-2512-5595, +91-11-2512-8754

My Community on orkut:
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=29085008
My Profile on Orkut http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile.aspx?rl=ls&uid=4630752054714552048
My Powerpoint Presentations:
http://www.esnips.com/web/ISKCON-LEARN-BHAGAVAD-GITA
My Videos on Youtube http://in.youtube.com/my_playlists?pi=0&ps=20&sf=&sa=0&sq=&dm=0&p=F29FC2589817EB98

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Dec 8, 2009, 8:48:49 AM12/8/09
Dec 10, 2009, 2:15:52 PM12/10/09
Dec 17, 2009, 3:43:20 PM12/17/09
The point is a devotee has faith in the words of the acaryas and Prabhupada and Prabhupada’s successors, his disciples who emphasized the importance of preaching as a tool to make people happy. Prabhupada says, the best way to show mercy is to spread Krishna consciousness. Devotees who take part in this book distribution activity are doing the greatest charitable work. This is a meaning of this quality, dayaya.

Srimad-Bhagavatam 7.13.28, 10.06.03, Nizhny Novgorod

The holy name is the most valuable asset that you can possess!

- By H.H.Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Dec 31, 2009, 1:26:37 PM12/31/09
Prabhupada encouraged the book distribution not for the commercial reasons but because the books are the basis through which you can destroy people's ignorance.

(Srimad-Bhagavatam 4.31.19), February 2003, Moscow, Sukharevo
The holy name is the most valuable asset that you can possess!

- By H.H.Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Jan 9, 2010, 12:02:43 PM1/9/10
When you are engaged in preaching the lord’s message from morning till night then that is real fortune! Please do not forget this. Please do not forget how important this activity of sankirtan is.

C.C Adi lila 7(92)-Amrtera Taringini.

The holy name is the most valuable asset that you can possess!

- By H.H.Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj

www.gopalkrishnagoswami.com

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Jan 24, 2010, 11:08:05 AM1/24/10
We should protect ourselves from false prestige. Not like that we serve a little, and then we expect respect and prestige and we should not think that we are the doer. Sometime we preach a bit, get a bit of success, and then we can't put feet on ground, we go in sky. So Lord is telling here do not run after false prestige and also do not think that “ I am the doer.” As soon as you think that I am the doer, and it is because of me the success has been achieved then you will see that with time whatever little spiritual strength you have gained that gets lost. Lord gets pleased by humility.

Vyas Puja 7.13.28 27.08.08, New Delhi

The holy name is the most valuable asset that you can possess!

- By H.H.Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj

www.gopalkrishnagoswami.com

--
Yours Servant

Sri Krishna Hari Das
(Dr Satish Gosain MBBS DNB i Med)
Congregational Preacher, ISKCON, Delhi, NCR & Gurgaon.
Dr Bharti Nursing Home, B-30 hari Nagar, New Delhi 110064
+91-97170-55006, +91-98913-86194 +91-11-2512-5595, +91-11-2512-8754
ISKCON-learn Bhagavad-gita Community on orkut:
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=29085008

My Bhagavad-gita Lecture Videos on Youtube http://in.youtube.com/my_playlists?pi=0&ps=20&sf=&sa=0&sq=&dm=0&p=F29FC2589817EB98

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Mar 18, 2010, 8:07:16 AM3/18/10
Sometimes our devotees say that I have been exploited or that I have been overused,  but there is no question of spiritual exploitation, Whatever service one has done stays to one’s eternal spiritual credit, otherwise the whole Bhagavad-Gita would become false.

Freedom by surrender

The holy name is the most valuable asset that you can possess!

- By H.H.Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Apr 16, 2010, 3:51:46 AM4/16/10
The devotee hopes against hope that Krsna will bestow his mercy upon him. He never gets discouraged. He is confident that if he endeavours in executing devotional service to the best of his ability, Krsna will definitely help him out.

Freedom by surrender

The holy name is the most valuable asset that you can possess!

- By H.H.Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj

www.gopalkrishnagoswami.com

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

May 5, 2010, 3:05:19 PM5/5/10
The bad habits tend to influence the execution of devotional service, however if these are detrimental to the cause of spiritual advancement then certainly these bad habits should be cut with the sharp blades of spiritual knowledge. One has to sharpen his intelligence so that one can easily cut the undesirable thoughts that may be motivating one's feelings in different directions.

Krsna- The Source of Happiness

The holy name is the most valuable asset that you can possess!

- By H.H.Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj

www.gopalkrishnagoswami.com

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

May 30, 2010, 10:36:48 PM5/30/10
We should surrender 100%. That will be the best. But if you cannot do 100% do as much as you can. At least chant the Hare Krishna maha-mantra sixteen rounds attentively and try to follow the regulative principles and then you will make advancement automatically. If you chant sincerely then automatically you will make advancement.

Moscow, 19 May 2001

The holy name is the most valuable asset that you can possess!

- By H.H.Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj

www.gopalkrishnagoswami.com

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Jun 18, 2010, 4:01:18 PM6/18/10
Time and tide wait for no one. There is danger at every step.You can see how the calamities in the world can come anytime and strike anyone in this world. One who is spiritually alert has no fear in life. Just like when the wings of a bird develops the bird flies out of the nest.

(Waves of Wisdom)

The holy name is the most valuable asset that you can possess!

- By H.H.Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj

www.gopalkrishnagoswami.com

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Jun 28, 2010, 11:07:00 AM6/28/10
In the Caitanya-caritamrta it is said that although every living entity is a servitor of God, the genuine spiritual master is a direct manifestation of the Supreme Lord. For a disciple to advance spiritually, he must be convinced of this.

Vyas Puja Offering, September 7, 1977

The holy name is the most valuable asset that you can possess!

- By H.H.Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj

www.gopalkrishnagoswami.com

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Jul 20, 2010, 10:35:31 AM7/20/10
There may be so many faults in devotees but at least they will tell others to chant hare Krsna, at least they will tell others to surrender to Lord Krsna, and hence one will be victorious over maya. One must take full advantage of the devotees association.

Purpose of Life

The holy name is the most valuable asset that you can possess!

- By H.H.Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj

www.gopalkrishnagoswami.com

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Jul 20, 2010, 10:35:59 AM7/20/10
It is impossible to make spiritual advancement unless we chant regularly with full faith and attention. If you have too much work, then reduce the work so that your chanting of 16 rounds must be executed without fail. If you want to develop love of God, then you have to make an effort.

Divine Instructions

The holy name is the most valuable asset that you can possess!

- By H.H.Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj

www.gopalkrishnagoswami.com

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

Jul 31, 2010, 4:50:32 AM7/31/10