Fwd: {THT} From the Dark Ages to The Dark Hour_4.5

0 просмотров

Dr Satish Gosain (Sri Krishna Hari Das)

не прочитано,
15 мая 2010 г., 23:42:1715.05.2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The Higher Taste E-Zine <thte...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 10, 2010 at 12:51 PM
Subject: {THT} From the Dark Ages to The Dark Hour_4.5
To: THT-...@yahoogroups.com

Hare Krishna!

Hope our latest "THT Issue 4.5 - From the Dark Ages to The Dark Hour" finds you in high and Krishna Conscious Spirit.

For the pleasure of our readers, we have come up with a web-portal of our own.

Please find  THT's latest issue at   http://tht.co.in

Send your comments/feedback. It will encourage us in our service and also help us in improving.

Reader's Feedback

From Mr. Radhakrishnan, Associate Consultant, Steria India Ltd.
Hare Krsna,
I have been a subscriber of THT for the past few months now, and I wish to
let you know that I am thoroughly enjoying all the articles that I have
read ever since...

Your recent move of coming up with the exclusive THT web page has indeed
been a great pleasure and convenience to me. I regularly share these
artilces with my devotee friends and colleagues...

Many thanks for your wonderful service in spreading the The Holy Name!
Yours in service,

Thanks & Regards,
THT Team
__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
You've received this email as a member of The Higher Taste.

The Higher Taste seeks to be God willing, always free of politics &
mundane institution bashing or self promotion. Our purpose is to assist
anyone interested, in awakening their original spiritual identity, which
is eternal, full of knowledge & full of bliss. Such a global awakening
will, in one stroke, solve all the problems of society, bringing in a new
era of unprecedented peace & prosperity for all.

THT comes to you in an attractive "PDF" format. To read them you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your system. If you do not already have a copy, you can download it free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html

Please feel free to contact us for any assistance at
thehigh...@yahoo.com or thte...@gmail.com

Quotations from the books, letters, and lectures of His
Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada are Copyright © The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust™ - All Rights Reserved. All other materials,
unless specified, are Copyright © ISKCON-Delhi. All rights reserved. Blanket permission is given to redistribute The Higher Taste in electronic or print form provided no changes are made to the contents.

'THT' is not responsible for content other than its own and makes no warranties or guarantees about the products or services that are advertised.

Legal Disclaimer: This E-mail is vulnerable to data corruption, interception, tampering, viruses as well as delivery errors and we do not accept liability for any consequence that may arise therefrom.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

.

__,_._,___

--
Yours Servant

Sri Krishna Hari Das
(Dr Satish Gosain MBBS DNB i Med)
Congregational Preacher, ISKCON, Delhi, NCR & Gurgaon.
Dr Bharti Nursing Home, B-30 hari Nagar, New Delhi 110064
+91-97170-55006, +91-98913-86194 +91-11-2512-5595, +91-11-2512-8754
ISKCON-learn Bhagavad-gita Community on orkut:
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=29085008

My Bhagavad-gita Lecture Videos on Youtube http://in.youtube.com/my_playlists?pi=0&ps=20&sf=&sa=0&sq=&dm=0&p=F29FC2589817EB98
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору