Fwd: Second Life - Group notice: Alan Sondheim and Sandy Baldwin at art.xxXtenxion 26th aug.

Charles Baldwin

Aug 26, 2007, 12:26:59 PM8/26/07
to lea...@googlegroups.com

>>> "Odyessey Project"
Group Notice From: Miulew Takahe

Welcome to the second talk AVATAR DRESS CODES.
We are excited to have as guests Alan Sondheim and Sandy Baldwin from New York who will do their show/performance for the art.xxXtenxion. (Sandy Baldwin is also speaking)

This happens today on sunday 26st aug at 11am SLT / 8pm CEST at art.think.box / Netherbeck. See attached landmark below.

Hope to see you there!
Pomodoro Bolzano
http://www.pbspace.de

This notice has an attachment.

---
To stop receiving these emails, log in to Second Life and uncheck "Send IM to Email" in the General tab of the Preferences window or visit:
http://secondlife.com/account/im_off.php?k=mffgtm3jutakxs5xlbgh3s3wb3xfyh5rutjvqmybbcryk4okrznif4tmob6dkkto

Tim Peterson

Aug 28, 2007, 11:40:27 AM8/28/07
to lea...@googlegroups.com
CRITIPHORIA
A Journal of Poetry and Criticism

Edited by Stephen Paul Miller, Tim Peterson, and Cecilia Wu
Contributing Editors: Karen Alkaly-Gut, Maria Damon, Kenneth Deifik, Denise Duhamel, Peter Frank, Bob Holman, Carolee Schneemann, and David Shapiro.
Critiphoria is a journal partially funded by St. Johns University which seeks submissions of "poetry-criticism" in all its forms for a first issue to be published in late 2007. This new journal will energize poetry and criticism through one another, exploring their intersection in the possibility of a "third genre" that grows out of such precedents as Charles Bernstein's "Artifice of Absorption," Stephen Paul Miller's poem reviews and essay/lectures, Lyn Hejinian's poetic nonfiction, the linguistic mysticism of David Shapiro, the autobiographical scholarship of Susan Howe, Zizek's psycho-political analyses, W.J.T. Mitchell's totemic digs, David Antin's talk poems, and a variety of dialogic critical-poetic objects (we enthusiastically anticipate new models). We will publish essays in poetic form, essays using poetic methodology, poems with critical content, pedagogy, essays concerning poetry-criticism, statements about poetic production. We also invite items of a more general nature pertinent to these topics, including essays, poems, visual art, vispo, audio, and e-poetry.

Submissions may include a statement concerning the submission and how it concerns dynamic interaction between poetry and criticism.

sadheim

Sep 21, 2007, 8:09:06 PM9/21/07
to New Media Poetry and Poetics: Leonardo Electronic Almanac
Hello! Please join the Alan Sondheim Fan Club today!