[Lawmen: 3609] Pete Hendrickson and "Cracking the Code"

Bob Hurt

May 2, 2010, 4:45:40 PM5/2/10
to law...@googlegroups.com

From: David Miner
Sent: Sun, May 2, 2010 6:12:19 AM
Subject: Hendrickson and "Cracking the Code" Warriors get Cracked.

First, Pete's case had nothing to do with CtC techniques.  I have chatted with him a number of times over the past 6 months, and the initial charges all the way through the final staments all dealt with the honesty of Pete's statements and claims about the so-called income tax - did he or did he not believe what he was telling so many people over so many years?  The case was about his truthfulness, and not about his techniques.

This means the IRS can't use Pete's conviction to go after CtC filers, because CtC filing has not yet been alleged much less adjudicated as being wrong and illegal.

Second, Pete's CtC techniques did not make a direct claim to being a non-taxpayer.  His methods merely filed taxpayer forms to correct certain presumptions about the money the filers made.  If Pete's methodology involved making a direct claim about being a non-taxpayer, then there would be no need to file forms every year.  A non-taxpayer does not need to have taxes withheld or file federal forms at all.  I am listed in the IRS records as a non-taxpayer not required to file a return, and I have filed no returns and paid no income taxes in 20 years.  Pete's process doesn't even go there.  I know because he and I have talked about that extensively several times over more than 6 years.

Dave Miner

www.IRx-Solutions. com

Bob Hurt  • 2460 Persian Drive #70 • Clearwater, FL 33763 USA • (727) 669-5511

LawmenFilesArchive •  ScholarshipJurisdictionaryGetZooks!3+G Free

Fr

--
You received this because you have membership in the "Lawmen" Google Group.
Comment to group owner - reply to the message (only the owner posts messages).