Pablo: Please reconsider your advice about Mr. Hendrickson

Bob Hurt

Feb 9, 2011, 9:56:16 PM2/9/11
to law...@googlegroups.com
Pablo Rodriguesz says I should not tell people to use Pete Hendrickson's CtC method of rebutting false 3rd party reports of income.  He says hundreds have had to repay the refund money they received.  So, I pass on the message to you for review.  I presume he will take your calls if you want to discuss it.  See the attachment hereto.

Bob Hurt - Home Page - +1 (727) 669-5511
2460 Persian Drive #70 - Clearwater, FL 33763
Donate to my Law Studies
Learn to litigate:  Buy and Study JURISDICTIONARY
Stay up to date:  Subscribe to Lawmen E-Letter Now