Patriot Network's Dr Robert Clarkson Deathly Ill

Bob Hurt

Jan 14, 2010, 5:51:54 AM1/14/10
to law...@googlegroups.com

An important message from the Patriot Network Secretary

Posted by: "Robert Clarkson" Rob...@PatriotNetwork.info   clarksonpatriot

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:08 pm (PST)

To our clients and members:
Some of you may know that RBC has been sick for a few months. He has been in and out of the emergency room and has had several Drs. appointments both locally and at the VA center in Columbia.
On Friday 1/1, Robert was admitted to the local hospital with renal failure. He was taken into surgery and tubes were inserted into his urethras. He has been in the hospital since then undergoing many tests.
I will spare you all the details, but the bottom line is this...RBC has been diagnosed with cancer. It is very aggressive and fast growing.
Dr. Clarkson did not want to alarm anyone and this is why up until now you have not been informed. I have been running the Patriot Network with the assistance of the rest of the staff for the last 12 days.
We're asking for fervent prayer on everyone's part for Dr. Clarkson's health.
What this means for you: I have worked with Dr Clarkson for six years and I have gained some of his knowledge. He has given us a wealth of information in his website which will continue to operate long after he has left us. The key is knowing how to use this website, which is what the entire PN staff is learning. We have other legal counselors that we are able to consult with, as well as the wealth of information in Robert's books and videos.
We ask that you continue to let us help you with your cases and to recommend our services to others. The local patriots are committed to helping others. Although Dr. Clarkson started the Patriot Network and he is the figurehead, The Great One is able to do what he does because he has the help of many local patriots.
We ask that should anything happen to Dr. Clarkson that you would not let his work and his life of fighting the IRS and “wicked, evil government” be in vain. Please continue researching on your own and being proactive in your cases and your fights so that we can all benefit from one another. Robert has asked me to continue assisting others in the navigation of the website and the PN staff is still able to assist you, using Dr. Clarkson's procedural method.
We ask that you only contact Dr. Clarkson about your case through us and should you have the occasion to speak with him that you discuss “business as usual" and do not bring up his illness. His passion for his work is what keeps him going. He has a strong constitution and a strong will to live so he can stick it to the government at whatever cost. Dr. Clarkson has sacrificed 30 years of his life for this cause and we ask that you do not let that be in vain.
If you'd like to call him, keep your phone call brief, (under 5 minutes) telling him what a good job he has done all these years fighting "wicked evil government" and how much you have appreciated his assistance and friendship over the years.

Let him know you will continue your fight for the cause and ask him what you can do for the Patriot Network.

There are times when he will not want to talk or answer the phone. Please leave your message if you get voicemail or just leave your name and number w/whomever may answer.

Please make sure your annual donations are up-to-date so that the PN will be able to continue its mission. The office mailing address is on the books and video order form on the website. www.patriotnetwork.info .

If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Kris or Nelson as they are the communications center for the entire Patriot Network and Dr. Clarkson.
For the cause of Freedom,
Kris
pnsec...@patrionetwork.info

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. Matt 1:21

-