US Government sues David Miner for helping people avoid paying taxes they don't owe.

Bob Hurt

Dec 17, 2010, 7:20:30 PM12/17/10
to law...@googlegroups.com

The IRS has attacked David Miner of http://irx-solutions.com for telling people how to pressure the IRS to correct lies in the individual master file, and thereby obtain non-filer statuts.  Frankly, I believe he used a proper process, but the IRS and DOJ feel convinced that they can suborn the court and prove otherwise.  Dave has a lot of technical knowledge, so let’s see what shakes out.  Many people have contacted me in the past 3 weeks asking how to get in touch with him.  I have not has any luck at that myself.  Now I know why.

Note in the DOJ announcement below that the government does not have a criminal complaint against David.  They seek only to enjoin him from helping people beat the IRS.  Remember Dr. Joe Sweet, now in prison?  Similarly, the DOJ obtained an injunction against him for promoting Unincorporated Business Trusts as tools for beating the IRS (which generally don’t work, by the way), and promoting “opt-out-of-income-tax” schemes as he did through the Joy Foundation.  Joe kept on helping people and got convicted of violating the injunction.  I imagine the DOJ hopes to hammer David Miner the same way.

Remember this before you get down on people like David Miner, Joe Sweet, Pete Hendrickson, and Bill Benson:  They could have decided only assassination would work against the criminals in government who keep destroying lives through the illegal imposition of an income tax the people do not owe.  They chose the peaceable way, and government used force and incarceration (in other words, violence) to stop them.  That boils down to a threat of violence against anyone who openly opposes the IRS, DOJ, and federal judges who together comprises an iniquitous Gestapo Mafia to steal the wealth of the people and hand it off to wealthy banking families who own the Federal Reserve.

You can deal with this in three ways.  Do nothing and wait your turn; fight them in court;, assassinate.  I leave it to you to determine the best method for achieving liberty from these thugs.

Oh, you don’t like my reminding you of your right to assassinate government criminals?  I remind you, then, of the murder of federal public defender Nancy Bergeson who defended Marcel Roy Bendshadler, who reported to federal prison last week.  Roy had told Nancy the government would suborn the jury, and Nancy had not believed him, thinking his innocence would get him acquitted.  Wrong.  The jury convicted Roy, and Nancy spoke out in court, saying she would investigate.  That night someone murdered her at home in her pajamas.  No, the government has not unearthed the culprit.  The story shows you what happens when you get close to winning a tax crime case n a federal Kangaroo court and how hard the government will work to find the killer of whoever helps you.

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2010/December/10-tax-1445.html

Justice News Banner

Department of Justice

Office of Public Affairs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Justice Department Sues to Bar Florida Man from Promoting Alleged Tax Fraud Schemes

WASHINGTON – The United States has sued an Orlando, Fla., man seeking to bar him from promoting two alleged tax-fraud schemes, the Justice Department announced today.

According to the government complaint in the civil injunction case in U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, David Miner promotes a "decoder" scheme through a website. The government alleges that Miner falsely claims to be able to "decode" and "fix" Internal Revenue Service (IRS) records of his customers’ tax accounts so as to block the IRS from collecting the customers’ taxes. The complaint states that Miner charges each customer $1,800 for this purported service and claims to have helped more than 2,000 customers stop paying taxes.

The lawsuit also alleges that Miner promotes a "pure trust" abusive tax scheme at another website. According to the complaint, Miner charges customers $2,000 to establish "pure trusts" to evade paying federal income taxes, conceal their assets, and interfere with IRS collection efforts. The government alleges that Miner falsely advises his customers that assets purportedly contributed to the trusts may not be seized by personal creditors, including the IRS.

In the past decade, the Justice Department’s Tax Division has obtained injunctions to stop the promotion of tax-fraud schemes and the preparation of fraudulent returns. Information about these cases is available on the Justice Department website.

10-1445

Tax Division

Bob Hurt 2007 tiny

Bob Hurt  • 2460 Persian Drive #70 • Clearwater, FL 33763 USA • (727) 669-5511

Donate to my Law Scholarship fundLearn to litigate with Jurisdictionary
Subscribe to Law Newsletter Visit the Archive and Download FREE

Build a financial destiny with GetZooks! Save fuel with this invention

Get 3+Gigabytes of SpiderOak online backup space for your data files - FREE!

image001.jpg
image002.jpg