Lindsey Springer explains defense and issues resulting from Trial on PRA and Form 1040

Bob Hurt

Nov 18, 2009, 8:37:18 PM11/18/09
to law...@googlegroups.com

Lindsey explains what happened in his trial.

BobHurtSuit200707smallBob Hurt
2460 Persian Drive #70
Clearwater, FL 33763
+1 (727) 669-5511
Donate to my Law Scholarship fund
Learn civil litigation with Jurisdictionary
Subscribe to  Lawmen Newsletter FREE
Download Files FREE from the Lawmen Archive
Improve your financial fortunes with GetZooks!
Save Fuel