FW: BITCOIN OR SOCIAL CREDIT? -- Dick Eastman discusses Bob Hurt's idea for virtual money without government

Bob Hurt

Aug 22, 2011, 2:09:45 AM8/22/11
to law...@googlegroups.com

I forward to you a comment I just received from Dick Eastman.

I don’t have much of an answer back, except this.

First of all, Dick, Thank YOU for taking the time to read and respond.  I appreciate your comments.

As to Dick’s advice, he wrote the truth as I see it – we OUGHT to do what he suggests.  I have suggested the same, starting with repudiate US debt to banks.  Unfortunately, not even Roy Rogers, King of the Cowboys, plus all the transformers, Superman, Spiderman, and the other superheros could make that happen.  So, I stick by my recommendation.

A Mob every bit as corrupt and ruthless as the Russian Mafia governs America.  A casual perusal of Youtube will tell you that.

And nobody the lower 95% of US IQ has the savvy to grasp what international bankers have done and plan to do to keep their stranglehold on the USA.

It’s like this, Dick.  Look at TV and you won’t see a single pundit or government official talk about fracturing water to make hydrogen-oxygen (HO) gas fore propulsion and home and business energy.  And you will hear many say “Let’s wean America off foreign oil,” “Let’s open up more area for American oil producers to drill for oil.”  All while the price of gasoline hovers near $3.90.  On the other hand, a look at Rex Research and You Tube will reveal dozens of water fracturing inventions that work beautifully.  Biggest trouble they have with automobiles:  the computers force the engines to get the rated gas mileage, thereby defeating the fuel cells.  Meanwhile Florida’s electricity cost rose 25% for consumers over a year ago to help Progress Energy fund new Nuclear Reactors.  And yet we can make our own electrical energy device that produces 10 to 100 times what it consumes.

All this shows a prime example of the financial gridlock on America.  The government and energy industry stifle water fracturing technology because it will kill government taxes (since water falls from the sky and therefore costs nothing as an energy source).

WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GO BLACK MARKET (Do It Yourself) for energy, money, and personal defense.

WE MUST BYPASS GOVERNMENT AND BIG BUSINESS in all three areas to flourish, prosper, and liberate ourselves from the MOB.

So, YES, I agree with you, Dick, but so what?  You get to choose between spending your life fighting tooth and nail to reform government, or just get on with your life using alternatives to the corrupt systems government has created.

IF you ask me, I’ll advise you to seek alternative money, energy, and defense, and meanwhile to learn the law and become disposed to using it.  But you didn’t.  So I won’t.

***

Bob Hurt    bh  BlogEmailLawDonate  f   727 669 5511
2460 Persian Drive #70, Clearwater, Florida 33763 USA

Confidentiality Notice. The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Ch.119 Sections 2510-2521 et seq., governs distribution of this “Message,” including attachments. The originator intended this Message for the specified recipients only; it may contain the originator’s confidential and proprietary information. The originator hereby notifies unintended recipients that they have received this Message in error, and strictly proscribes their Message review, dissemination, copying, and content-based actions. Recipients-in-error shall notify the originator immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message. Authorized carriers of this message shall expeditiously deliver this Message to intended recipients.  See: Quon v. Arch.

Wireless Copyright Notice.  Federal and State laws govern copyrights to this Message.  You must have the originator’s full written consent to alter, copy, or use this Message.  Originator acknowledges others’ copyrighted content in this Message.  Otherwise, Copyright © 2010 by originator Bob Hurt, bob at bobhurt dot com, http://bobhurt.com.  All Rights Reserved.