Las vegas Drupal Users Group meeting at a new location

1 view

Jason Flatt

Mar 29, 2011, 2:40:17 PM3/29/11
to Las Vegas Drupal User Group
Yes, there will be a meeting on April 1, no fooling. I'm sorry it's
taken so long to get it posted, but Pinkpeas moved yesterday, Monday,
March 28, and I wasn't clear on where they were moving to, until then.

It is running from 18:30 to 21:00 America/Los_Angeles (6:30 PM - 9:00
PM) on 2011-04-01.

The new location is not far from the old one. Instead of it being near
Sahara and Decatur, it's on the Northwest corner of Charleston and
Valley View, at 3920 W. Charleston Blvd, Suite J, 89102. Please review
the location before heading over to the meeting:
http://www.pinkpeas.com/content/pinkpeas-has-new-home

More details are on the Drupal Groups page, here: http://groups.drupal.org/node/138169