Salvage and Parts Team

1 view
Message has been deleted

helios

May 2, 2010, 7:23:34 PM5/2/10
to Linux Against Poverty 2010, al...@alexthurlow.com
My thanks to Alex Thurlow for accepting the Team Lead position for
this effort. Salvage and Parts will be responsible for salvaging
components from unbuildable machines, assigning runners to stock the
Repair Team with needed parts, organizing the E-waste effort and
communicating with other Teams to meet their needs. This is probably
the fastest-paced Team on the list and isn't for the faint of heart.
If you are A type personality and have an eye for precision, Alex
could use your help on this Team.

Alex Thurlow

May 3, 2010, 11:42:45 AM5/3/10
to Linux Against Poverty 2010
Definitely glad to be on board. I'm on the lookout for people who know
hardware, are willing to get their hands dirty, and can stay organized
in the rush.