Labelr problem with exandable post summary

Namit Chaturvedi

Mar 12, 2006, 5:25:59 AM3/12/06
to labelr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amit,

I just posted a new article with expandable post summary. The category listing does not display the entire article. Only the much before <span class="fullpost">. Is there a way out?

Cheers,
Namit

--
http://chaturvedi.blogspot.com

Namit Chaturvedi

Mar 12, 2006, 5:31:12 AM3/12/06
to labelr...@googlegroups.com
Yikes! I'm sorry for this mail. There is no problem. I refreshed my post and it works fine now.
--
http://chaturvedi.blogspot.com

Amit Upadhyay

Mar 12, 2006, 5:35:25 AM3/12/06
to labelr...@googlegroups.com
Nopes, its still not working, the behviour is different when you click on label from main page vs when you click form the post page. I will look into it, the problem is the before labelr, post page only showed single post, while now it can show more than one if you click on any label from there, and the expandable post hack dint knew about this.

On 3/12/06, Namit Chaturvedi <namit.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yikes! I'm sorry for this mail. There is no problem. I refreshed my post and it works fine now.

On 3/12/06, Namit Chaturvedi <namit.ch...@gmail.com > wrote:
Hi Amit,

I just posted a new article with expandable post summary. The category listing does not display the entire article. Only the much before <span class="fullpost">. Is there a way out?

Cheers,
Namit

--
http://chaturvedi.blogspot.com