Question

Melissa Walter

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99
Does anyone know of a great Italian restaurant in town?

Melissa Walter

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99
Does anyone know of a great Italian restaurant in L.A?

L. Ravi Narasimhan

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99

Melissa Walter wrote:

> Does anyone know of a great Italian restaurant in L.A?

Try Valentino's. Inexpensive, table service or buffet (your choice,)
and the food is so good, too! They specialize in Tusc/Mex. Try the
Champ-a-rita; the Chef's special blend of Freixenet and Cuervo. The
bubbles help give you that special buzz. It's a great date restaurant.
And fellas, if you tip the owner a few bucks, he'll sing operatic arias
to you and your date. Chicks dig that.

--- Ravi

--
Ravi Narasimhan
Department of Physics and Astronomy, UCLA

Peter L

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99

Don't reply to the USC trolls. All of these posts are being collected
for a master's thesis by some lazy grad student.

JustRichie

Nov 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/6/99
Up in the Valley, there is a great, relatively unknown restaurant, called
Toto's Its on Ventura Blvd. just east of Havenhurst on the north side of the
street. Wonderful food, great service, good prices. The owner is always there
to make sure you're happy.

Rich

movi...@earthlink.net

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
"L. Ravi Narasimhan" <os...@physics.ucla.edu> wrote:

>Try Valentino's. Inexpensive, table service or buffet (your choice,)
>and the food is so good, too!

Where is Valentinos????

Marilyn Safier

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
Maybe this is one of Ravi's tongue-in-cheeks?? But isn't Valentino's the
super expensive Italian restaurant on Pico in Santa Monica?? Or am I
confused?

M.

movi...@earthlink.net wrote:

--