By one single trade signal today, you could have earned 150 pips for today!

Worldwide Marketing Service

Nov 23, 2011, 12:12:21 PM11/23/11
to kursus...@googlegroups.com

This morning we have sent out the EUR/USD short (selling) trade signal by email at 7:00 am (Paris time) via Google Groups as usual.

By this time EUR/USD currency rate was 1.3470 and this afternoon at 5:00 pm (Paris time) EUR/USD currency has went down to 1.3320 with 150 pips difference.

By this one single trade today, you could have earned 150 pips in a day!

To expedite our free trade signal service, we are starting the free trade signaling by SMS as well.
Due to the inevitable costs of SMS messaging service, we are obliged to take very small fee for this SMS servicing.

If you're interested in our free SMS trade signal servicing as well as free email reception service, please contact us at your convenience at worldwide.mar...@gmail.com

Happy Trading!

Free Forex Membership Club