Neti : Nasal Cleaning Workshop @ Pranamaya Patan!

Pranamaya Yoga

Dec 3, 2015, 6:20:27 AM12/3/15
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]

Neti: Nasal Cleaning Workshop with Isabel Schank

Saturday December 5, 10.30 am to 12 noon

Pranamaya Yoga Studio, Patan

Living in the polluted air of Kathmandu our system can use a helping hand in removing waste and toxins from our body.

Within the yogic tradition this is done by special cleansing exercises, know as 'kriyas'.

In this workshop we will practice Neti, a nasal cleaning method using lukewarm saline water to clean out the nasal passages. Neti helps to maintain freedom of breath, prevent sinus infections and allergies and combat other negative effects of pollution.

We will also practice a deeper breathing practice of Kapala bhati, part of the kriyas or yogic purification tools. Kapala Bhati is a pranayama exercise for the purification of the nasal passages, bronchial tubes and lungs.

Join this workshop for better breathing and healthier living in everyday Kathmandu.

Price: 1000 rupees members & 1300 rupees non-members (includes a neti pot and sachet of Himalayan salt)

neti-pot.jpg