Can you recommend a good physiotherapist in Kathmandu?

Gil Daryn

Feb 23, 2011, 10:37:20 PM2/23/11
to ktm...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone can recommend a good physiotherapist in Kathmandu?

Thanks!

Gil

Prab

Feb 24, 2011, 1:24:49 AM2/24/11
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]
hey Gil, there is a physiotherapist clinic in Rotary Club in Chabil.
Please contact Dr.Proush Neupane (9841198456), the guy is pretty good.

Cheers!
Prab

Tommi

Feb 24, 2011, 3:33:55 AM2/24/11
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]
you can also try sotai (chinese physiotherapie) a little bit strange
first, but it works,
its between the bakery hermann helmers bakery and hardic sportclub, do
you know?
tom

jopi

Feb 24, 2011, 3:37:09 AM2/24/11
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]
Gil,
check with Tora at So Tai (next to German Bakery in Jhamsikhel), he's
a Japanese Physio and great;
pls call: 5543045 for an appointment.
cheers
Julia

Ester Kruk

Feb 24, 2011, 3:49:43 AM2/24/11
to jopi, Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]
If I had a serious issue, I would seek professional advice. I wouldn't recommend Sotai or Tora for any serious issues (he got me and another friend with serious health issues in trouble). Good place for any massage, not for any serious issues which need proper treatment!

> View online: http://groups.google.com/group/ktmktm?hl=en

**Why not forward to a friend who might find this useful?**

** Try also **
http://www.sodne.com/ - for listings
http://newsfeed.com.np/ - for news, http://www.dmslist.com/ - for job postings
http://www.milnu.com/ - for recommended professionals
http://www.mapmandu.com/map - for maps
http://coffeepotnepal.com/ - for pots
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/nepal/kathmandu/sights/ 4 timepass
http://merodeal.com/kathmandu - for today's deal and http://gharmai.com for books
**

Isabelle Bouan

Feb 24, 2011, 7:42:40 AM2/24/11
to Gil Daryn, ktm...@googlegroups.com
I highly recommend Stefan Reiter, a physiotherapist who works using the sacro-cranial therapy.  Unfortunately, Stefan is out of the country until early March.
Good luck!

Phone: +977 1 427 1542
Mobile: +977 9802011824
E-mail: stefan...@gmx.de
Website: www.craniosacralnp.com

Isabelle Bouan
Cell phone Nepal: 00977-980-10-20-201

De : Gil Daryn <gda...@gmail.com>
À : ktm...@googlegroups.com
Envoyé le : Jeu 24 février 2011, 9h 22min 20s
Objet : [ktmktm:1258] Can you recommend a good physiotherapist in Kathmandu?

kabin maleku

Nov 9, 2018, 6:36:46 PM11/9/18
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]
Hello Gil,
Nepal health station is providing good physiotherapy service.
You can contact them here:

Natasha

Nov 14, 2018, 10:33:49 AM11/14/18
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]
Hi Gil

Kinesiology Physiotherapy in the same site as the Astek climbing wall is brilliant and considered the best prof physio in KTM. He is trained overseas and treated my daughters Achilles’ tendon injury last year. Only downside is that he gets very busy. Tel 01 4420604, 4426947

Tenzing Ukyab

Nov 14, 2018, 10:33:49 AM11/14/18
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]
The best _ Bhim Subba, worked long at the British Military Hospital at Dharan. Call him 9841229994.