Krusader translations in KDE Extragear

Frank Schoolmeesters

Jul 27, 2009, 4:15:54 AM7/27/09
to krusader-devel, krusader-i18n, krusad...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Krusader translation Wiki
-----------------------------------
The Krusader translation status can be followed on a Wiki
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Extragear
I have made the proper modifications to the Wiki.
Current Krusader status: Currently no release schedule, Currently not
in string freeze.

So that the KDE translation teams know when it's time to translate Krusader,
though we should announce a string freeze as well on the KDE i10
mailing list to notify the KDE i10 teams.

Translating Krusader
-----------------------------
As Dirk has said (at below of this e-mail), please join your KDE i10n
team if you like to continue translate Krusader.
http://l10n.kde.org/teams-list.php

Krusader translation status
-------------------------------------
The translation status of the GUI can be followed on the next url:
http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/po/krusader.po/

The translation of the HANDBOOK can be followed with several urls:
Because there are about twenty handbook pot files there are about
twenty url's for the handbook
e.g.
http://l10n.kde.org/stats/doc/trunk-kde4/po/krusader.po/
http://l10n.kde.org/stats/doc/trunk-kde4/po/krusader_advanced-functions.po/
If you take a look you can see that there we have now a Ukrainian,
Swedish, Portuguese, German, French Krusader handbooks !

I'm not sure if one url exist that shows the complete i10 status of
the handbook.

Krusader sourcecode
------------------------------
The Krusader sourcecode resides in:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/utils/krusader/

The Krusader GUI pot file (template):
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/extragear-utils/krusader.pot?view=log
And a second small Krusader GUI pot file for the Krusader icon:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/extragear-utils/desktop_extragear-utils_krusader.pot?view=log

The Krusader Handbook pot files (template):
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/docmessages/extragear-utils/

Some examples of the German translation files
Some examples of translation files, these are the files that
translators are working on (I this example the German translation):
-> Change "de" in your language code "foo" to check out your language "foo".

The German Krusader GUI and icon po file (krusader.po,
desktop_extragear-utils_krusader.po not yet translated, and some other
i10n po files):
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/de/messages/extragear-utils/

The German Krusader handbook po files (and some other i10n po files):
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/de/docmessages/extragear-utils/

Thanks and bye,

Frank