Krusader 1.90.0 for KDE3

1 view

Frank Schoolmeesters

Nov 4, 2007, 4:11:17 PM11/4/07
to krusader-devel
Hi guys,

I was preparing the "useraction"-Krusader, but unfortunately i have
lack of time to continue it for the moment :-(
http://krusader.sourceforge.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1989

I have committed some color shemes and one keymap in cvs, i
intentended to start with the useractions (without the keybindings,
thats up to the users, and it's difficult to find free keybindings).

Changelog:
------------------------------
ADDED: midnight commander keymap, thanks Alejandro Hamann
ADDED: alpa-yellow color scheme, thanks aldo palmeri [alpa]
ADDED: bash color scheme, thanks Alejandro Hamann
ADDED: improved midnight commander color scheme, thanks Alejandro Hamann
ADDED: pleasent total commander color scheme
ADDED: dos navigator color scheme, thanks to Vovan [Koqep]

If someone likes to continue it, please do.
Will have more time again in february i think (to busy at my job
currently), for urgent interventions i'm availlable as always.

thanks and bye,

Frank

Shie Erlich

Nov 4, 2007, 4:19:31 PM11/4/07