Hello Fellow Knights and Friends

Antonio Abad

Dec 19, 2009, 9:37:28 PM12/19/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the KOR World, an international group communication in google groups.  It works like a bulletin board.  It you want to post something to be read by all, just send it to the above email address.  Everybody in the KOR world gets it.  If you want to reply, everybody gets your reply.

If you are one on those who do not want to hear any news from anybody, just send me a private email and I will take your name off.

This is an "open" group where anything is OK to post (up to a certain extent).  I reserve the right of "last say".

Sir Tony Abad

rid baena

Dec 20, 2009, 1:15:51 AM12/20/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
i donot want slanderous email pls

From: Antonio Abad <aaa...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 21:37:28 -0500

Peter Plückebaum

Dec 20, 2009, 5:16:31 AM12/20/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir Antonio,
As I do not have your privatee-mail I need to use google groups, sorry.
Congratulations to start an open forum. I like the idea and it may develop to a better understanding among Brother Knights.
before you include me in your google groups please inform me:
  • Is it restricted to Knights only or open to the  "intersted"  public also outside the Ordere?
  • How do you avoid that your group will be to be another marketplace for spam, and hate mails?
  • How do you avoid that the e-mail adresses are not abused?
  • Who is in the mailing list? I do not want to exchange anything with persons I do not know.
  • What do you mean by" I reserve the right to the "last say"?
  • What do you mean by "up to a certain extent"?
  • I would really like to join such a group, but I must be sue that a minimum of privacy and seriousity is secured.

Until I give my ok, please regard my address as suspended
Where do I find details about the KOR-...@googlegroups.com ?
I hope that you understand my posotion. There are to many uncontrolled data of persons circulating in the net.
Despite of freedom and indendency our data, likings, dislikings etc. are open to the whole world. ("Big Brother")
What do you mean by "up to a certain extent"? I think the rules should be somehow predictable.

Sir Peter P. Plueckebaum
Bonn Germany
Dec 20, 2009, 12:46:30 PM12/20/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
ok signme up

Dec 20, 2009, 12:52:07 PM12/20/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
I ask respectfully that you remove me from this site.
Thank you and Merry Christmas

Carlito Astillero

Dec 20, 2009, 1:19:47 PM12/20/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com, Order Knights of Rizal

You may sign me-up.

Sir Dr. Lito L. Astillero

--- On Mon, 12/21/09, dub...@aol.com <dub...@aol.com> wrote:

Open emails faster.
Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade your browser to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo!.Get it here! (It's free)

Peter Plückebaum

Dec 20, 2009, 5:20:23 AM12/20/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir Zane,
I hve the same thought as you have. please read my mail to Sir Antonio Abad.
Fraternal greetings from

Sir Peter P.

[...]

Dec 20, 2009, 2:00:44 PM12/20/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Thank, I will try to do this one at a time.  Ms. Linda, you will receive this email and no more after this.  Thank you for your participation.

Sir Tony Abad
Southbury, CT USA
KOR Connecticut

Antonio Abad

Dec 20, 2009, 2:50:20 PM12/20/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Now let me see if I can try to answer point by point your questions:
  • Is it restricted to Knights only or open to the  "interested"  public also outside the Ordere? Ans:  As of right now it is open to everybody who has JPR running in their blood.  Frankly speaking, I do not know.  My intent is to help the KOR body and to promote the ideals of Dr. Jose P. Rizal.  We will have to learn the rules step by step.  I tell you  from my experience that this is not an easy task.  Just imagine, how can I get all of you independent thinkers in one room?
  • How do you avoid that your group will be to be another marketplace for spam?  Ans:  I separated the other part of the question below.  As far as spam, we will have to trust google on that one.  My experience is I believe they are the best (compared to Yahoo and MSN).  Only members here can post so we will have to learn first who are "spammers" in our midst, then we can react.
  • How do you avoid that your group will be to be another marketplace hate mails?  Ans: I actually love hate emails - only because they are the ones who made me start this.  I think it is OK to send negative e-mails one or two times - after that it becomes like a spam email which we have to control.
  • How do you avoid that the e-mail adresses are not abused? Ans:  Actually that is the reason why I created the group - now your email addresses are not shown to everybody.  We only use this one email ID "kor-...@googlegroups.com" to communicate to everybody.
  • Who is in the mailing list?  Ans:  I think if you go directly to googlegroups and sign in as a member, you can see the list of members, too.  That is how I see it but it is all a different experience for each one of us.  However, if you request for it, I can send you a copy.
  • I do not want to exchange anything with persons I do not know.   Ans: There are subject matters that you know you would want the general KOR world to read - that is the one you post here.  Other private matters, you send directly to your private circle.  My take, is stay with us for a while, have an open mind - and request to get out any time you feel not right.
  • I would really like to join such a group, but I must be sure that a minimum of privacy and seriousity is secured. Ans: I like you adjective "minimum" and I totally agree with that.  If anybody wants a 100% then I would say he if finds it, I would like to join him.
  • Until I give my ok, please regard my address as suspended. Ans: This is not purgatory - you have to tell me if you want hell or heaven?  Sorry, I am trying to dish out a joke.  What I am saying is are you in or are you out.  I cannot put you in between.
  • Where do I find details about the KOR-...@googlegroups.com?  Ans:  This is easy for me since I already have a google ID.  But go to googlegroups and start searching for KOR, you should find us there.  To get in, you probably will be asked to jump several hoops but good luck.  Tell us your experience.  Like I said above, each Internet user has their own google experience.
  • May I know the Chapter that you are a member of? KOR-Connecticut.
  • There should be no slanderous and disrespectful emails. The emails should be positive. Ans: I wish I can satisfy everybody but we need friends in hell as well as in heaven.  I love and believe in the ideals of Dr. Jose P. Rizal and that is what I would follow... that is why I say, I reserved the right of "last say."
  • What do you mean by" I reserve the right to the "last say"?  Ans:  Somebody has to have the last say.  It technically falls on me since I am the "owner" of this googlegroup.  However, I will try to follow the ideals of JPR always. It will be tough, I have a tough skin.
  • What do you mean by "up to a certain extent"? Ans: Light sexual content is OK since I consider all of us adults.  Explicit sex subjects, I do not approve.  No second chances on this one.
Hope I got everything - but keep on posting.  Again welcome.  JPR will be pleased.

Sir Nito Abad (my Philippine nickname)
KOR Connecticut
Southbury, CT USA

Antonio Abad

Dec 20, 2009, 2:59:46 PM12/20/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
I will try my best. Please read my email that touches this subject.

Sir Nito Abad
KOR Connecticut

Ligaya Cana

Dec 21, 2009, 8:47:18 AM12/21/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Please remove me from this site immediately. Thank you.

From: limon...@gmail.com
To: kor-...@googlegroups.com

Subject: Re: [KOR World] Hello Fellow Knights and Friends
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:52:07 -0500

Get Windows 7 for only $39.99-CDN College or University students only. This offer ends Jan 3-upgrade now!

nady rose

Dec 21, 2009, 9:27:05 AM12/21/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Pls. don't send me this message anymore.

Nady

Dec 29, 2009, 5:18:35 AM12/29/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
kindly remove me from your mailing list for now.

A. Guansing

Dec 29, 2009, 7:16:42 AM12/29/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com

I would appreciate if you could remove me from your mailing list.

Dec 30, 2009, 5:04:37 AM12/30/09
to guan...@telenet.be, kor-...@googlegroups.com
This is SCARY!
The European Regional Commander-designate, hand-picked by Quiambao and Esguerra, is asking to be taken out of this KOR Forum.
Is this a sign that Rizalism has died, or that Fear took place where Fear does not dwell?
Or PROOF that Quiambao and Esguerra have almost always picked the WRONG individuals?
In an Open Forum such as this, it's not always a battle of wits, but an Opportunity to forward ideas, both great and small.
Well, we know that some dogs turn tail even when they only see their own shadow.

Who said that Lazir was wrong to give RESPECT where it was due, but took it away where it was NOT due?

Raise your hand (if you can).

:)
Lazir
-always asking valid questions

> I would appreciate if you could remove me from your mailing list.

Schluss mit teuer - her mit den Schnäppchen!
Jetzt alle Discounter-Angebote von Aldi über Douglas bis Schlecker übersichtlich für Sie geordnet - jetzt klicken und sparen!
http://www.arcor.de/rd/footer.discounto