Very Superior Knowledge - the Human Rights Issues and you - Observations and Conclusions - {HRI 20100728-V1.2}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Aug 24, 2010, 10:01:10 AM8/24/10
to Koos Nolst Trenite
Very Superior Knowledge - the Human Rights Issues and you -
Observations and Conclusions

{HRI 20100728-V1.2}

(Version 1.2
on 24 Aug 2010)

'

You do not even know what perception is

...which puts you below the level of 'civilized.'

-

I am always amazed, about the enormous effort and expenses
made by you,

to incapacitate (make stupid, unaware, block the
natural, social abilities of) even your own children

to such an extent,

that they NEITHER can defend themselves, NOR can defend
you,

from, what Life is very much known to have in store for
for them, for you, and for anyone.

'

As I said, I would personally not like to be born to any
such parents and in such a community,

considering, that your lack of knowledge WHILE PRETENDING
TO HAVE IT,

plus the "need to exert or enforce" that FALSE
"knowledge" - and the actions resulting from it -
onto children "for their own good,"

poses a considerable, if not mortal danger to (the well-
being of) any, very caring, loving and highly capable
child. *

I am working hard to diminish that danger - as, also I,
like everyone else, will be reborn, here on Earth,

and that, regardless of any belief system you - knowing
NOT what PERCEPTION is - are (and may have been hypnotized
or otherwise bullied into) adhering to, OPPOSING the very
nature of Life itself.

Reference: {iFPP-01} 'Introduction: Life Forms'
(introduction to Fine Particle Physics - Part One)

'

'

____________primary observation:

'

The knowledge given in the Human Rights Issues is very far above all,

and thus, in Truth, Beauty and Love for you.

Far, far senior to any social, medical and economics science,

and that includes the many and various "exact sciences"
underlying these,

in short, it is far, far senior to all universities,

and to all 'Science Nobel Prize Winners'

(who form, very generally speaking, the smallest
common denominator of all the 'university-level'
thinking and research and the lack thereof).

'

The knowledge given in the Human Rights Issues, is far, far senior,
in understanding of Life and people.

It is far, far senior to all spiritual "sciences"

and to all other systems for providing (for giving you)
"certainty" about the spiritual part of Life

(the spiritual part of Life is indeed the main part,
and the division with material is ARTIFICIAL, intro-
duced and enforced by Criminal Minds)* [ECFEB]

"certainty" through belief in prophets or in ancient texts;

(the knowledge given in the Human Rights Issues, is)

far, far senior to all prophets who claim to be "mono-
theistic" but who DO commit the gravest Blasphemy:

with their claiming, that THAT

what THEY think, say or hear, write or dictate, or
command, judge or prohibit,

is "not" THEY themselves - or some other soul,
whom they listen to, as the case may be - but,
that THAT

"is God talking, thinking, judging or dictating,"

and THEREFORE "self-evidently true," and THEREFORE
"loving, beautiful, all-knowing, infallible, inevi-
table, and imperative (commanding),"

"holy,"

and even "prophetizing" "what your past is," AND
"what your future is..."

influenced as they in fact are, by very warped, alien-
planted "philosophies,"

especially THEIR "philosophies," about "why YOU are
living on Earth."

These prophets - whether "'son,' messenger, medium or
channeler of God" - THEY

can not even DEFINE God, nor do they want to... *

but I do, and I did indeed define it in the Human
Rights Issues - defined correctly as you know and
can feel it, as it is defined deep in your soul. *

'

The knowledge given in the Human Rights Issues is far, far senior to

- and IF they WERE masters, they would like to hear this,
that there IS senior knowledge, to grasp, for them,

much like I myself always will continue to study Life
and people -

(the knowledge given in the Human Rights Issues, is
also far, far senior to)

all holinesses, brahmans, buddhas, spiritual masters, gurus and
their gurus, and their sacred ancient texts and their monaste-
ries, sangas, etc.;

(and the knowledge given in the Human Rights Issues, is
also far, far senior to)

any psychics, mediums or healers, and yogis; and

anyone channeling "God, Jesus Christ, etc.," or channeling his
'Higher Self' (himself or herself);

(and the knowledge given in the Human Rights Issues, is
also far, far senior to)

any channeled (or even visiting) aliens or "higher spirits,"
regardless of how "advanced or evolved" these are,

who "know all," and "know all correctly," and who "hold
nothing back, and never lie,"

about Earth, about its past and future, and about
other civilizations, etc., and about The Universe
itself, and

who "never lie about themselves, nor about their motives
for Earth;"

(and the knowledge given in the Human Rights Issues, is
also far, far senior to)

any science-fiction writers, conspiracy writers, drug-users and
any New-Age gurus, and Old-World Shamans, etc.,

influenced as they are by very warped and mostly alien-planted
"philosophies about Life,"

especially about "living on Earth" TOGETHER WITH Criminal Minds.

'

'

Down to Earth, indeed:

The knowledge given in the Human Rights Issues is far, far senior to
any spiritual sciences and sciences of healing, of politics and of
economics based thereon, on Earth. *(d)

'

'

'

____________secondary observation:

'

If you can not defend me, then you can not defend yourself, nor
others.

I create Energy for connecting to and holding onto (what has
happened, who caused it intending what, which defines) truth,

apparently on a level much higher than all others.

This is of course attacked by all Criminals, as well as by a
multitude, who want

- for various, inconceivably Insane and Stupid "reasons" -

to have all Evil hidden, "in order to be more happy."

Thus the (my) Energy to connect to and hold truth...

is constantly and very heavily attacked.

'

Again: My ability to create and hold the Energy for connecting to

(for you to be actively aware of or conscious of)

truth, to what has happened, who caused it intending what,

that ability of mine lies obviously, and arguably, on a much higher
level, than all others

- than ALL others, including ALL those listed earlier here. *(b)

'

So you can compare my ability, to a roof.

And if you do not maintain and repair the roof of your house, then the
house gets damaged, starts to rot, and might even collapse, or might
get blown away. It certainly becomes less comfortable and less safe
to live in, for yourself and others.

Now if you have the sense of Care, of Responsibility, of being
Connected to Life, and Intelligence,

"well above that of a pig's tail,"

then you might actually grasp this:

It is highly damaging TO YOURSELF, and to the society, to let MY
ability be diminished, blocked or even destroyed - as it has been
so many times. *

It is on the other hand very much in your interest, and in that of the
society, to STUDY HOW to repair, to maintain and to improve that
ability IN ME IN PARTICULAR,

which you can study for free in the Human Rights Issues.

Also that shows me to be very much different, very much more caring,
very much more responsible and very much more able than all the
others listed earlier here:

Contrary to their practice, I DO look at my own condition,

AND I want you to look at my condition,

and I wrote that already in the Human Rights Issue
'The Promised Definition Of Friendship.' (PDOF)
{HRI 20050327-V3.2.1}

'

'

'

____________primary conclusion:

'

Not to proliferate all of the most vital, the most important, the most
powerful and the most truthful data, but to censor it ...DEFINES
Criminal Mind*.

My data are by very far the most vital, the most important, the most
powerful and the most truthful data, on Earth and beyond.

Their value can be measured in multiples of Gross National Products.

'

'

'

____________secondary conclusion:

'

That you do not even get the very normal idea, to specifically assist
me in this

- let alone that you (as is most expected) connect to your
intense desire to do so,

for the Beauty* and Joy* and Pride,* that that desire
contains and radiates, if you connect to it -

your lack in that...

can be understood as you having been and generally being THAT severe-
ly Deceived* and Hypnotized* by Criminal Minds;*

to such a dire depth, that you can not Recognize* true Friends,*
and that you do instead Admire* true Enemies*

- with the result Intended* by those, of your lacking THAT
inconceivably in Sanity* and in Intelligence,*

and of your eventually getting bogged down in Diseases,*
too -

because you have been, and continue to be, that falsely "educated
about Life."

'

That, indeed, has to be understood by you, what I* already told
you two and a half thousand years ago:*

'You (and that includes any psychics or mediums, too) are living in a
spiritual-perceptional "Cave".'

Actually, it is so, that Criminal Minds (who are in fact true Enemies)
continuously

- by means of their violent or deceptive Harmful Energy*
PARTICLE* emanations -

are hitting you and so are keeping your Perception,* your Memory,*
and your Understanding,* ‘inside their "Cave".'
'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

_________
Textnotes:

(a) Thereby, it was also possible to return the correct definition
of God, to you,

and thus to end the Blasphemy introduced by various
prophets - as some very severely sullied (made dirty) -

the natural connection to God, that normal people have indeed
naturally, by their very nature, also without any religion or
prophet or guru telling them "how to" or "salvaging them"

- they just are connected because that is their nature, anyway,
and telling them all kind of lies "about God," and "about
Life" and "about their future," is only destroying them.

'

(b) I also do not use THEIR lie, and I do not have to use their LIE,
that, 'what I say is true, "because God says so".'

Not surprisingly, all of them refuse to even DEFINE Truth,
let alone, that they look at, and DEFINE, Awareness and
Perception.

But I do look at and define those things, which in itself
already puts the Human Rights Issues far above anything
THEY wrote or said,

and as the case may be, far above anything they said
or wrote - while claiming it to be "holy," or "the
word and will and command of God," or "Cosmic Law"
or "coming from the Heavenly Hierarchy,"

with their malice TO TOP ALL MALICE, that
"suffering is needed to learn, evolve, and
purify the soul,"

and so, you can imagine, what THEY want
Earth to be:

CERTAINLY NO 'PEACE ON EARTH,' and CERTAINLY
NO 'WELL-BEING IN MAN,'

so they already contradict themselves
ALSO in that very basic matter,

enforcing their Deception,

in effect, with its two mutually
exclusive "truths,"

('you must not suffer' AND
'you must suffer') *(c)

it is very fundamental Hypnotism,

with their LIE, that "what they say is true, because
God says so, or has written, dictated or commanded
it,"

and hiding, with THAT MALICIOUS LIE, that it is
nothing but their own words

plus the hidden truth, of who they were listening
to, or the hidden truth of how they otherwise
pretended to be "the source of 'truth'"

- those individuals listed here, earlier, above.
'

(c) The point is, that you must look at and understand and (doing
that so, that you can) defend yourself and others AGAINST Evil
and suffering,

but THEY - and that is all of them - do NEITHER want you
to really look at Evil, NOR do they want you to really
understand it,

- and by that, you indeed can recognize any of them:

they NEITHER want you to really look at what Evil
is, NOR do they want you to really understand
Evil individuals, let alone Life itself - *
[HRI Wisdom of Solomon (to be issued)]

with the effect, the result, that you can not at all
defend yourself, nor others,

(and the greatest threat TO A CRIMINAL MIND is, of
course, that you and others ARE able to defend your-
self and themselves against Criminal Minds)

WHILE they are hypocritically demanding, that "you must
protect yourself and others from Evil, from Sins."

THEY do not even want to DEFINE Evil - but I have defined it,
in the Human Rights Issues. *
'

(d)
You are motivated by obtaining sensations,

(by Connecting or letting yourself be Connected to Life
Energies,

- which is fine and which is Life itself -

BUT, not knowing what perception is, you do it mostly)

WITHOUT even wanting to know, what or who it is with what
intentions, that you are connecting to or getting connected to.

That is of course disastrous, in general, due to the presence
of Criminal Minds, and "appeasement" to these. *

All religions, religious and other philosophies, and all
spiritual "sciences," and social and medical "science" etc.,
as listed above - all are trying to address it,

while they are INTENTIONALLY LACKING Knowledge

- due to the intentions of Criminal Minds -

and give INTENTIONALLY FALSE, very false "Understanding"
or "Certainty." *

That then, is remedied by the Human Rights Issues, with the help
of Fine Particle Physics. *(a)

_________
Footnotes:

(*) (to be added as suggested by the text)
'