What is missing for Russia and NATO to join forces?

1 view

Benoit

Apr 3, 2008, 8:44:38 AM4/3/08
to KnowledgePersons
Dear Nikolay and all,

Because of being a family man, father of 4, because the attack of 9/11
and because of the freedom of speech I am given since birth by being a
Canadian citizen, I have tried to use the Internet to define the basic
element of solution to global peace.
I have seized each opportunity that came my way to stimulate the
scaling up of this basic element from personal to communal and from
local to global, searching the entrance to the movement from micro to
macro by

"going from the spiritual division of human DNA to the organic
experience of spiritual unity".

I do so by targeting each opportunity without bias.

As an example, I wrote the following open letter to Mr. Bush regarding
the US in Iraq:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A4305098

When her majesty, queen ElisabethII came to my city to celebrate its
first centenial, I wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A4414457

So now, there is an opportunity for the political powers of the world
to expand security Alliance, but by fear to offend Mother Russia, the
expansion of the Alliance is being refused as of yesterday. See:

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2008/04/02/nato-us.html

How can be applied the scaling of the personal and communal experience
of

"going from the spiritual division of human DNA to the organic
experience of spiritual unity"

so that Mother Russia and China help to shape NATO into the security
and the peaceful deployment of justice that the human race calls
for...NOW and FOREVER?

What is missing and how do we use the Internet to breed and to grow
such a socio-cultural movement of econo-political basic sanity?

What is the role and responsibility of the Knowledge Person in such a
crisis-opportuinity of global proportion?

Ricardo Andorinho

Apr 3, 2008, 9:02:40 AM4/3/08
to Knowledg...@googlegroups.com
Join my group please...

http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/80341/2D8A144E762E

Regards,
Ricardo
--
Ricardo Andorinho
+34948153781

Nikolay Kryachkov

Apr 4, 2008, 5:36:43 AM4/4/08
to KnowledgePersons
> so that Mother Russia and China help to shape NATO into the security
> and the peaceful deployment of justice that the human race calls
> for...NOW and FOREVER?

It's a question for Russian authorities. I'm a private person, if you
don't know.

> What is missing and how do we use the Internet to breed and to grow
> such a socio-cultural movement of econo-political basic sanity?

Did you see these maps?

http://www.viperson.ru/data/200501/photo35548.jpg

http://www.searchengines.ru/blog/images/america.gif

> What is the role and responsibility of the Knowledge Person in such a
> crisis-opportuinity of global proportion?

Oddly, why the Knowledge Person should be responsible for NATO? I am
not aware if there are the Knowledge Persons in NATO.

Maybe when the West will ask a permission to join Russia everything
will be OK?

Nikolay

Benoit

Apr 4, 2008, 8:13:45 AM4/4/08
to KnowledgePersons
Nikolay,

You wrote:

"It's a question for Russian authorities. I'm a private person, if you
don't know."

Do you mean that Russian authorities and the private citizens are
irrelevant to each other?

I looked at the maps. I do not understand the first one and I see much
sarcasim but no truth in the second.

You wrote:

"Oddly, why the Knowledge Person should be responsible for NATO? I am
not aware if there are the Knowledge Persons in NATO.

Is KnowledgePerson.com restricted to the making of a confining cult of
your own making or is it reaching toward the reality that people are
made to be knowledgeable universally?

You wrote:

"Maybe when the West will ask a permission to join Russia everything
will be OK?"

So then the prophecies are true. The Bear is going to rise again,
along with the awakening dragon and Armaggedon will not be avoidable.

Thanks for your sarcastic clarity. Enjoy the show that such attitudes
will go on causing...

Trufully your's,
Benoit
> > crisis-opportuinity of global proportion?- Hide quoted text -

Nikolay Kryachkov

Apr 4, 2008, 12:55:45 PM4/4/08
to KnowledgePersons
> Do you mean that Russian authorities and the private citizens are
> irrelevant to each other?

I meant, according to Article 3 #2

http://kremlin.ru/eng/articles/ConstEng1.shtml

"2. The people shall exercise its power directly, as well as through
State government bodies and local self-government bodies".

They are in the web and I did not create them. You said:

> > > What is missing and how do we use the Internet

So, people can see them. If you don't understand Russian ... what can
I do? As you see I support freedom of speech, but why we discuss
Russian issues in English?

> Is KnowledgePerson.com restricted to the making of a confining cult of
> your own making or is it reaching toward the reality that people are
> made to be knowledgeable universally?

Knowledge can be for good and for bad, as you know. I stand for good
knowledge.

> So then the prophecies are true.  The Bear is going to rise again,
> along with the awakening dragon and Armaggedon will not be avoidable.

Why not stop comparing Russia with animal? Do put aside emotions and
think - Russian soldiers are not near your home.

> Thanks for your sarcastic clarity.  Enjoy the show that such attitudes
> will go on causing...

I asked a question. Why should I know an answer?

I would never tell anyone "Enjoy the show" after collapsing his/her
home country. Intelligent people think before saying.

Nikolay

Benoit

Apr 5, 2008, 6:24:17 AM4/5/08
to KnowledgePersons
Thanks for that Nikolay,

It re-assures me that KnowledgePersons.com are aiming for the good use
of knowledge.

The point of my post was to write from the position of what history
has to offer in the present.

In the present, it is in English that business is conducted globally.
If it has to change, I'll adapt but for now, I try to view the
opportunities that come our way as intelligent people and why do we
miss opportunities to join forces for the good of all, instead of
posturing and gesturing to keep the tensions of division high.
As one of 6 million French person trying to survive amongst 300
million English people, I can relate with the frustration of being
dominated that you express about the Russian people.
That frustration can only get a hold of me until I find my own inner
stability. Once settled within my own, then languages become no more
no less than what they are, namely tools for the minds to connect.

I posted the same post on a different forum and a colleague from India
replied. You can see his reply and mine to him at:

Our interaction contributed to expand, to air out and to enrich our
reason to communicate forwardly from the present positions we are
given to occupy, him in India and I, in Canada.

So now, back to the original intent of my initial post: "What is
missing for the armies of the world to join forces in order to fight
oppression and corruption from the same side?" What are the forces
that benefit from the political divisions and how do we assemble from
out of those divisided positions?

I thimk that these are questions for intelligent people to ask
themselves, now that we have the tools to do so and the means to
answer such questions on a global scale, from person to person if need
be.

Benoit

Nikolay Kryachkov

Apr 6, 2008, 4:10:24 AM4/6/08
to KnowledgePersons
Your title, Benoit,

"What is missing for Russia and NATO to join forces?"

looks like in your understanding Ukraine and Georgia are the parts of
Russia. Am I correct?

>"What is missing for the armies of the world to join forces in order
>to fight oppression and corruption from the same side?"

I see a contradiction in your question. Army is designed to war
against similar army. Army can't war against corruption, corruption
can. War doesn't know rules. Absence of corruption means rules. War
results in oppression. Because of the fact that oppressed people or
nations are stronger any army they can make own army invincible:

1945 Victory Parade in Color (1)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I4xgYsNVDdc

1945 Victory Parade in Color (2)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=soAHzsIQc3o

1945 Victory Parade in Color (3)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nr45ZBlpzN0

1945 Victory Parade in Color (4) - Final

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aO9ZpzCKtZY

From the end of the movie:

To all our grandfathers, who fought in the name of our Freedom and
never hesitated to sacrifice their lives for our Future - Thank you -
Silent

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0Wd-pHpY6OI

No pathos here, it's the fact.

>What are the forces that benefit from the political divisions
>and how do we assemble from out of those divisided positions?

Those who divides and rules. After collapse of Russian Empire and
Soviet Union you deal with so-called "cultural diversity". I read
somewhere that Russian emperor granted some regional leaders Russian
nobility. I tried to consider "Culture in networks"

http://knowledgeperson.blogspot.com/2008/02/culture-in-networks.html

and "Will the Brits transmit the old Russian ideas in Africa and
worldwide?"

http://knowledgeperson.blogspot.com/2008/02/will-brits-transmit-old-russian-ideas.html

Do read the comments here

http://knowledgeperson.blogspot.com/2008/03/its-splendidly.html

Perhaps to be Knowledge Person is more attractive than NATO :)

http://knowledgeperson.blogspot.com/2008/03/1000-knowledge-persons-on-linkedin.html

(Any joke has a part of joke. (c) forgot who)

Nikolay

Benoit

Apr 6, 2008, 6:24:32 AM4/6/08
to KnowledgePersons
No, I understand that Georgia and Ukraine are sovereign States of
their own and also, to be major road blocks to Russia's desire to be
an empire of its own. That is why my original question reaches out to
Russia, so that we get on to tackle the problem from the heart of the
matter.

As you say, there is the contradictions of the past that are lingering
on. But here, we are in cyber space, where ideas can travel at the
speed of thoughts. This has never been available before.
So if people get to be inspired and decide to move for change, then we
can take the lingering past and put it through the changes needed,
from where things are at and into the functional present needed.

NATO inviting Russia and China to join did not make sense 5 minutes
ago; but what keeps that from changing? We have the tools to ignite
such changes. Why aren't we using them?

Armies are made of rules in structures of command and control. If
they join under the same banner, then they can become like global
police forces that prevent war from errupting.

The key is to find the genuine forces of conversion, renewal and
transformation in the deployment of high trust from personal to
communal and from local to global.
Isn't that what transparent communication is made to lead to?

If not, then the www does not have much of a window to get on with a
globalization that needs to be freed from the past that no one needs
to see repeated.

When you say that Knowledge Person might be more attractive than NATO,
I agree. How do we capture and lead on the agenda? Here's a thought
about that.
As I previously indicated, this conversation has carried on with a
colleague from India and of course, it has taken a life of its own.
In part of my reply of today I wrote:

"Regarding Tibet, I think that the strategy for peace lies with the
Dali Lama, with the help of his supporters from the "free world", and
our demonstrating how to gain the victory over strees and the high
tensions of the human compulsive nature and how to retire in
serenity.

Again, the Olympics in China are such a wonderful opportunity to stage
a genuine activation of the universal political will to live with our
roots in justice and how to progress in peace, away from competition.

In my mind, (and please understand that I am day dreaming here)
I see the power of communication thechnology focusing on a meeting
between the Frenchman in exile in his own country, completely immersed
in English, and the wise Tibetan in exile, who seeks out the liberty
of home.
Together they march from their meeting to make of the planet, a resort
for humanity's retirement into the confinement of sanctity and
dignity...
Their point of meeting is in their offer to China, for the historical
mapping to the live movement from closed to open, starting from the
unique stand that She took, when She was the only one to refuse to
attend the funeral of the last Pope.
She did not show up, supposedly because of the disagreement over
Taiwan, but when we consider that China has its own State Catholic
Church, then the view deepens dramatically.
So the picture of the Frenchman in exile in his own country of Roman
Catholic ancestry and the wise Tibetan in exile can suddenly capture
all of Hollywood, Bombaywwod, Hong Kongwood and so on...into a live
movement of masses from out of the grip of the entity of terror-anti-
terror and into the possible delight of mutual pleasure that life is
made to be all about."
That conversation is at:

Globalization and the universal law and order cannot avoid each
other. Why not free ourselves from the past and move on toward the
ground where we can all drop our weapons and learn to live well
instead of dying stupidly?

Knowledge Person can certainly grow to stand for such standard
movement to heal humanity from the past! NATO will just have to come
on board with the rest. After all, wherever "The Real Lead" is, there
we must follow.

Benoit
> http://knowledgeperson.blogspot.com/2008/02/will-brits-transmit-old-r...
>
> Do read the comments here
>
> http://knowledgeperson.blogspot.com/2008/03/its-splendidly.html
>
> Perhaps to be Knowledge Person is more attractive than NATO :)
>
> http://knowledgeperson.blogspot.com/2008/03/1000-knowledge-persons-on...
>
> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Nikolay Kryachkov

Apr 6, 2008, 12:22:58 PM4/6/08
to KnowledgePersons
Benoit, I see the contradiction again.

Except the question how legal was the dismissal of the USSR (according
to Wikipedia

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%B6%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B5_%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%92%D1%81%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%8E%D0%B7%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%84%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%83%D0%BC_%D0%BE_%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%85%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B8_%D0%A1%D0%A1%D0%A1%D0%A0

the referendum (people is a source of legality and democracy) in 1991
demonstrated that most people was against the dismissal of the USSR)

sovereignity means the political power a nation has to govern itself.

Do you really think that Georgian and Ukrainian people would like to
block Russia in any way (bearing in mind that we are very
interconnected and there are so many mixed families)? From my own
experience I can say it's impossible on most personal levels,
especially in the age of www. I know many people from various parts of
the former SU - we are friends and they say the same.

Russia is multinational country from the very beginning - call it
empire or union. Its parts wasn't colonies in western understanding
(developed and developing worlds). For example, Finland as a part of
Russia had parliament, own currency and traded with St. Petersburg/
Russia well (by the way Finland is not in NATO).

I would understood some logic if, say, Georgia would like to become
2nd Switzerland (sovereignity means the political power a nation has
to govern itself) but their authorities change dependence, if they
think they was dependent from Russia which protected them from Turks
for centuries. I don't comment - good or bad is the way of modern
Georgia (it's their business), but I don't see sovereignity.

Future doesn't come from nowhere.

You say "to be major road blocks to Russia's desire" and "NATO
inviting Russia". Is NATO inviting enemy!?

Consider, a few countries created NATO. It's their right, but there
are so many countries in the world which have rights. Do listen to
them.

Regarding the Knowledge Persons I can say that NO ONE expressed the
interest to "become like global police forces" even those who has
military background (I respect honest officers).

Before talking about police do consider the reasons of crime and can
the western system live without expansion and if not, why?

Enjoy good Russian song - "do not hurry us to bury" :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o8zl5reU2-U

Nikolay

> read more »

Benoit

Apr 7, 2008, 10:56:17 AM4/7/08
to KnowledgePersons
Nikolay,

You wrote:

"...can the western system live without expansion and if not, why?"

My questions are not about expansion but rather extension. I do not
advocate that the western system swallows other system(s) but I ask:

"How can the systems go from competing to completing each other?"

When we speak of sovereignty, I agree with your definition and I also
agree with the fact that each sovereign State needs to be inter
dependent with others. The SU came down because of the weight of
Moscow's sovereignty upon and often against many of its members,
limiting and/or eliminating their sovereignty.

Myself, I bring sovereignty at the personal and communal level by
defining it with:

"Sovereignty is the ability to make decisions in all wisdom and the
capacity to implement these decisions with complete responsibility."

Based on that definition, I hope to see the emergence of remedies that
can be used globally, such as the Recovery Road from self-destruction
to self-control and community self-government and The Faculty of
Living where can be assembled all human experiences, knowledge,
sciences and faculties into forming the common denominator of all
human expressions of sovereignty.

Because of our exchange, what began with my question "What is missing
for Russia and NATO to join forces?" is now becoming:

"Why do we accept to remain divided and confrontational? How does
genuine relationship grow into harmony and collaboration"

By the way, "joining forces" eliminates the need for dominance from
either side of the equation. So if Russia were to join NATO or the
other way around, it would force a name change and with it, the very
"raison d'être" of the whole organisation could move out of the grip
of the past and into the kind of progress that the present calls for.

We only need to aim for the relevancy of relating as equals, willing
and ready to serve one another with sincere dedication.

Benoit

On Apr 6, 10:22 am, Nikolay Kryachkov <nk...@mail.ru> wrote:
> Benoit, I see the contradiction again.
>
> Except the question how legal was the dismissal of the USSR (according
> to Wikipedia
>
> http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%...
>
> http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%92%D1%81%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%8E%D0%...

Nikolay Kryachkov

Apr 7, 2008, 12:03:46 PM4/7/08
to KnowledgePersons
> My questions are not about expansion but rather extension.

Expansion:

n 1. the act of expanding
2. an increase or development, esp. in the activities of a company.

Extension:

n 1. a room or rooms added to an existing building
2. a development that includes or affects more people or things than
before; Example: an extension of democracy within the EU
3. an additional telephone connected to the same line as another
4. an extra period of time in which something continues to exist or be
valid; Example: an extension of the contract for another 2 years
< adj 5. denoting something that can be extended or that extends
another object; Example: an extension ladder
6. of or relating to the provision of teaching and other facilities by
a school or college to people who cannot attend full-time courses.

>"How can the systems go from competing to completing each other?"

It's probably about project policy similar to project economy

http://groups.google.com/group/KnowledgePersons/browse_thread/thread/d10b70f46b8cb5bc

>The SU came down because of the weight of
>Moscow's sovereignty upon and often against many of its members,
>limiting and/or eliminating their sovereignty.

I don't think so. Please read "Broken globalization 1.0"

http://knowledgeperson.blogspot.com/2008/01/broken-globalization-10.html

>"Sovereignty is the ability to make decisions in all wisdom and the
>capacity to implement these decisions with complete responsibility."

To govern itself is a key, I think.

>"Why do we accept to remain divided and confrontational? How does
>genuine relationship grow into harmony and collaboration"

>By the way, "joining forces" eliminates the need for dominance from
>either side of the equation. So if Russia were to join NATO or the
>other way around, it would force a name change and with it, the very
>"raison d'être" of the whole organisation could move out of the grip
>of the past and into the kind of progress that the present calls for.

Benoit, you were not agree with my point "to join Russia".

http://groups.google.com/group/KnowledgePersons/msg/39f03061b30b458b

If the sides consider joining counterpart's organization as for
dominance, the original problem might be considered with a project to
solve it as a result.

But again, it's diplomatic job, I'm a private person.

Nikolay

> read more »

Nikolay Kryachkov

May 8, 2008, 2:03:11 AM5/8/08
to KnowledgePersons
Hi,

Joining NATO is unacceptable for Georgia, people of Georgia respect
and love Russian people, Russian culture and spirit - the head of
Georgian church Iliya the Second have recently said.

http://www.rosbalt.ru/2008/05/07/481916.html

http://groups.google.com/group/KnowledgePersons/msg/0fbc6e3bc384aee2